Hampton Hooker goes boom! October 17, 2022 06:37AM
Hampton Hooker goes boom!

Re: Hampton Hooker goes boom! October 21, 2022 03:40PM
It shore did!!!!!!!!!! WOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whose tractor, from where? What class? Where did this catastrophe happen at? That super quickly spoiled a multitude of $1000 bills.
Hopefully, there were no personal physical injuries.

So what is really the point of building tremendous gobs of power, only to destroy it.
A person can take that same $$$$$ and spend to help humanitarian justifiable issues - like cloth & feed the hungry, misplaced people (i.e. Ukraine & so many
other countries) - and thus contribute something very worthwhile back to society.

Re: Hampton Hooker goes boom! October 22, 2022 04:31AM
flash ka-boom!!
Whose tractor, from where? What class? Where did this catastrophe happen at? That super quickly spoiled a multitude of $1000 bills.

So what is really the point of building tremendous gobs of power, only to destroy it.
A person can take that same $$$$$ and spend to help humanitarian justifiable issues - like cloth & feed the hungry, misplaced people (i.e. Ukraine & so many
other countries) - and thus contribute something very worthwhile back to society.

Ok flash ka boom, 1st off we pullers don't build "tremendous gobs of power, only to destroy it"!
We build these tractors to compete in a sport we call tractor pulling. Unfortunately sometimes things come unglued as the Hampton Hooker did. Best wishes to those folks by the way. And yes there are many people who have it rough in this world, and I am all about helping others when you can and or feel the need to help. However, I do believe pullers in general do provide something very worthwhile to society, 1 entertainment, and there are many and I mean many charity pulls across the country donating proceeds and many pullers even donate back their winnings to the charity that they are raising money for. So don't start with your liberal minded attacks about how pullers don't contribute to society, I would bet that most pullers are more giving folks than you likely are. Ive seen some very high producing Charity pulls give away alot of money over the years.. Just saying.

Re: Hampton Hooker goes boom! October 23, 2022 11:28PM
Have you ever heard of bowling green and Make-a-wish? do some research before you come on here crying like a liberal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2022 04:50PM by Wayne Girbach.

Re: Hampton Hooker goes boom! October 24, 2022 05:45AM
You sound very concerned with humanitarian issues. Please give me the information of which philanthropic fundraising project you are spearheading, and I will venmo you a donation. That is, unless you aren't...

Re: Hampton Hooker goes boom! October 24, 2022 06:09AM
Ignorance and stupidity, reveal themselves when people open their mouths. Positive energy is lost in this country for the most part, - and that my friend's is How the government takes away the rights and freedoms we like.And remember that there ain't no free LUNCHES, - EVER.

Re: Hampton Hooker goes boom! October 24, 2022 07:55AM
flash ka-boom!!

First, if anyone tried to destroy their engines, this sport wouldn't be going for much longer. The puller was Craig Braun from Hampton, MN. It is in the class we call 4.1 Limited Pro Stocks. The 4.1 is the turbo size. The rest is too hard to explain. The accident happened in Ellsworth, Wisconsin back in 2018?? Somebody might need to correct me on that.

Re: Hampton Hooker goes boom! October 25, 2022 06:18PM
I just noticed that his face shield was up. I have done this too, just too much going on. Maybe the start flaggers should make sure the drivers have that shield in place?

Re: Hampton Hooker goes boom! October 26, 2022 01:11AM
I know of a drag racer guy who didn't have his face shield down and didn't wear his gloves. He got his face and hands severely burned to the point skin was dripping off his hands. The guy luckily survived but now he preaches to others about how important it is to wear ALL your safety PPE, Including face shields and gloves, head socks and shoes. Like he said, now that I'm all scared up it could have been prevented. So everyone who reads this, please wear All of your PPE! I know sometimes it sucks especially when its hot outside but I always wait until I'm ready to take off then I pull down my face shield last. Best wishes to everyone.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason