Pulls that you wish would happen again October 19, 2022 04:46AM
The Harvest Barn in Sugarcreek Ohio used to host a pull in early June called the Strawberry Pull-off. I'm pretty sure that the last time they pulled anything other than the local and big antique pulls they have there was 2018. It was an NTPA R2 Pull the last 3-4 years they had it and Full Pull/USA-East had a couple pulls there before that. I really do miss this pull. I liked the location, they always had good food and put together a great pulling track with some good competitors showing up for all of the pulls they had. They also had a fall brush pull there the one year. I wish they would consider having another pull there that was not based around antiques. I wouldn't care if it was NTPA, PPL, OSTPA, FPP, PPP or just a bigger brush pull.

Re: Pulls that you wish would happen again October 19, 2022 05:29AM
I agree Chip, the Strawberry pull was a great pull i really liked the open speed farm type tractors. They pulled in some good running tractors on 20.8 ag tires. I hope the Spielman's see this and do it again. They are a great family and did a great job with the pulls.

Re: Pulls that you wish would happen again October 19, 2022 09:32AM
Hinton IA, I grew up watching pulling there and saw lots of legendary competitors go down that track, it wasn’t always the best track but something about the atmosphere of it made it what it was!

Re: Pulls that you wish would happen again October 19, 2022 12:23PM
DIDO

Re: Pulls that you wish would happen again October 19, 2022 02:13PM
Ohio State Fair

Re: Pulls that you wish would happen again October 19, 2022 02:17PM
I second that one BBailey Memories forever etched in my mind when my Dad took us to see the Ol Sneaky Snake and Shotgun Red rolling coal!!! That was definitely a prestigious event back in the day at the Ohio Expo Center.

Re: Pulls that you wish would happen again October 25, 2022 05:29AM
NTPA GN pull at Georgetown around July 4th. Always had great iron there!

Re: Pulls that you wish would happen again October 25, 2022 05:43AM
Indy Super Pull

Re: Pulls that you wish would happen again October 25, 2022 10:43AM
The Outlaw event at Wyandotte Fairgrounds in Kansas City, KS was always an epic event. Cool

No but seriously, Noteable Outlaw Events that are gone: Hinton, IA, Carrol, NE, Boone, IA, Diamond, MO, Nebraska State Fair (Lincoln, NE) Kansas State Fair (Hutchinson), Taylor, TX and Miami, OK (minus the tornado).

Re: Pulls that you wish would happen again October 25, 2022 06:57PM
Second on Hinton, Ia , more people just waiting in line to use the restrooms than there are at a lot of pulls! Little town, but sure got big once a year!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard