New Holeshot Tires October 30, 2022 01:41PM
Just wondering if there were any significant differences between the Puller 2000s and the Holeshot Pro pullers, and I guess the previous model of USA Pro pullers? Also what ply would be best for #8500 to #10500, approximately 1500 HP. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: New Holeshot Tires October 31, 2022 07:34AM
New Puller,

With our Holeshot having a few years on the track to prove itself, I think most people would say it has overall outperformed the puller 2000 in most cases. Each tractor/ track/ setup is unique, but the Holeshot puts a much bigger footprint of rubber on the ground than both the other tires you mentioned.

On ply rating, there are a different ways to approach it depending on what class you are pulling in, break-in procedure, and a few other factors.

I'd be happy to chat with you on your specific needs as far as what tire to recommend. Give me a call at 402-840-0244.

Thanks!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,776, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,949.

Our newest member Jason