Another Tantrum Motor Protested... September 05, 2009 06:17PM
The Bad Mamma Jamma wins the Nebraska State Fair and is protested afterwards and proves to be a 640 legal motor. Herd there has been four or so other tantrum motors protested this summer as well and all passed.

Re: Another Tantrum Motor Protested... September 05, 2009 06:39PM
Thats good that he was protested and found legal. All i can say is the tantrum boys have got this motor figured out which will be very good for busines. GO TANTRUM

doug and his boys again September 06, 2009 08:21AM
You would think even poutlaws would know that you dont have to pull the head to check cubic inches

Re: doug and his boys again September 06, 2009 08:44AM
Lance sure does now his way around them engines. Lance is a very tallent man one building these to specs. I wish I could afford to get into to tractor side and build a 6000 pound super.

Re: doug and his boys again September 06, 2009 10:39AM
Chris is the engine builder, Lance is the sales manager, Levi really does all the work! Oh ya can't forget Colby & Justin they are the brains behind the whole enterprise.Grinning

Re: doug and his boys again September 06, 2009 11:15AM
I thought Mark Staab was behind those engines and Chris just put them together. Lance does not have much to do with any of the labor does he?

Re: doug and his boys again September 06, 2009 11:22AM
Did they tear it down?

Re: doug and his boys again September 06, 2009 12:18PM
who protested and put up the $$$$$$$$$$$$ ?

Re: doug and his boys again September 06, 2009 12:21PM
hell I was just saying that they are damn goo at what they do...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009