Bowling Green - why??? November 16, 2022 08:14AM
2023 BG Schedule

Just checked the BG website to see if the 2023 schedule was posted. It is, at the link above.
It's their event and they can do what they want, but I have to ask- why reschedule a dead class that only had 5 entries and only ran at this one event?

We've had discussions on here about which classes the could or should bring in, but that doesn't seem to be a wise scheduling decision.

Re: Bowling Green - why??? November 16, 2022 08:52AM
I am wondering with the new NTPA rules for the class if there is a possibility of more state level vehicles showing up?

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Bowling Green - why??? November 16, 2022 11:58PM
I hate that gas 4x4 get two night sessions. Talk about a snoozefest

Re: Bowling Green - why??? November 17, 2022 01:31AM
theRightRearTire183

Lucky for you there is no gas 4x4 class at BG.

Re: Bowling Green - why??? November 17, 2022 02:17AM
The Original Michael

I think he means Modified 4x4. I love that class, and it's been a tradition all these years. Ever since the 80s and 90s, PS, SS, MOD, TWD, FWD, and MINI have all had 2 sessions, so why change it?

Re: Bowling Green - why??? November 17, 2022 02:34AM
Tomah winner

I think he means Modified 4x4. I love that class, and it's been a tradition all these years. Ever since the 80s and 90s, PS, SS, MOD, TWD, FWD, and MINI have all had 2 sessions, so why change it?

Yes, I know he was referring to FWD Modified. With very few exceptions, they do not and have not ran on gas for years. It's like differentiating between diesel and unlimited supers by calling the alkies "gas tractors."

Re: Bowling Green - why??? November 18, 2022 04:59AM
theRightRearTire183

So do you want one of the fan favorite classes to have one session, or one day and one night?

Re: Bowling Green - why??? November 16, 2022 10:04AM
That class got changed to Light modified. You'll see more than 5 in the class. We was planning on changing one of our tractors over this winter to run in it but with the cost and parts Availability of everything we're going to wait till 2024.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2022 10:05AM by Lex560R.

Re: Bowling Green - why??? November 20, 2022 06:21AM
Bowling has every GN class that NTPA offers. So it’s not a BG thing it’s a NTPA thing.

Re: Bowling Green - why??? November 21, 2022 10:53AM
Bowling Green does not need any sanctioning body they could run independently and be just fine

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520