If Bowling Green went with PPL???? November 18, 2022 09:21AM
I'm not sure how long the current agreement between NTPA and NWOTPA runs, but let's say Forrest Lucas makes an offer the Blue Shirts can't refuse....

How would a NTPC with PPL be different than NTPA?

How would the schedule change since the two groups run some different classes? Would some Silver Series classes also be in the lineup if BG ever changed sanctioning bodies?
Would PPL try to limit entries at the event?

Re: If Bowling Green went with PPL???? November 18, 2022 09:38AM
There is a better chance Mr. Lucas says "screw pulling and all the political B.S. ", and shuts it all down, (PPL), than B.G. going away from NTPA.
In my opinion.

Re: If Bowling Green went with PPL???? November 18, 2022 10:57AM
PPL doesn't need blue shirts. Run what you brung!

Re: If Bowling Green went with PPL???? November 18, 2022 12:01PM
What if Tomah went with Outlaws. This is all pointless ain't nothing ever going to change for the better of pulling. More classes more associations a thousand different sets of rules till pulling is so watered-down nobody cares anymore. Thats the path and i don't see anything or anyone changing it.

Re: If Bowling Green went with PPL???? November 21, 2022 10:42AM
HP you kinda called it there Eye Popping

Re: If Bowling Green went with PPL???? November 21, 2022 12:14PM
Better to be lucky, than good.
My pinion was from NTPA doing what BG wants, when they want it, why they want it,,, NTPA would only bid on the Iowa State Fair, having the pull the first week of the fair, due to BG's date.
But, hey, I guess I'll take it.

Re: If Bowling Green went with PPL???? November 21, 2022 10:54AM
Blue shirts could run without any sanctioning body and be fine

Re: If Bowling Green went with PPL???? November 21, 2022 03:37PM
www.propullingphoto.com
Blue shirts could run without any sanctioning body and be fine

And they have done so in the past.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM