Some questions November 18, 2022 02:03PM
I have a few questions I want all competitors and fans to answer.

1.) Would there be anyway to unify all the National to State pulling associations, to reward the pullers that pull with multiple associations, but yet keep the points race for each individual Association?

2.) In your opinion, what make a good show?

3.) If one would start a TV channel that is dedicated to the sport of truck and tractor pulling, would you watch it?

Re: Some questions November 19, 2022 03:22AM
Question #1 look into how imca does dirt track points per track per state per region and national. Its a good system could be used in pulling the same way.

Qestion #2 competition, little to no dead time, good announcer, no filler tractors that dont belong in a class.

Question #3 yes

Re: Some questions November 19, 2022 06:48AM
SLTH
I have a few questions I want all competitors and fans to answer.

1.) Would there be anyway to unify all the National to State pulling associations, to reward the pullers that pull with multiple associations, but yet keep the points race for each individual Association?

2.) In your opinion, what make a good show?

3.) If one would start a TV channel that is dedicated to the sport of truck and tractor pulling, would you watch it?

1. No it will never happen. To many people that have the I’ll take my ball and go home attitudes if I don’t get 100% of what I want.

2. There are a lot of variables to what constitutes a good show. Every venue has something different that they offer and how they work. What is great at one is horrible at another.

3. Isn’t that kind of what beer money pulling has been kind of doing?

Re: Some questions November 19, 2022 09:37AM
Yes beer money has been doing the live show on Monday to grow the sport. And the other shows to cover other aspects of the sport

Re: Some questions November 19, 2022 01:47PM
1. Could be done as IH6788 said, but requires same rules across all organizations which won’t happen for several reasons.
2. Announcer that is familiar with the classes and pullers. Good track groomed quickly. I like to see 6-15 vehicles in each class, 20 max
3. Depends upon the price. I’d watch it, but I’m not paying $20 per month.

Re: Some questions November 21, 2022 06:56AM
BMPT IS IN IT FOR THE MONEY AND NOTHING ELSE! MY OPINION AND THATS THAT BUT I TRUELY KNOW!

Re: Some questions November 22, 2022 03:15AM
Welcome to America where capitalism exists. Money drives people, but if BMPT and Jason are helping to grow the sport we love(that is dying) can you really be mad at him for trying to make money doing it? Who cares if he's making our sport more popular, should we be mad at promoters for making money off of a tractor pull too? Or should we be glad they gave us a place to pull?

Noah Campbell

Re: Some questions November 22, 2022 05:03AM
beer money seem to be great at self promotion. its not a bad thing they just always make it about them and that builds their brand. i see there sharts at every pull now. are they growing anything??? i dont know. has anyone ever gone to a pull after seeing something on socail media? probably not. they arent doing anything wrong so i dont really care what they do. tv is dying youtube is where its at. bmpt is doing the smart thing.

Re: Some questions November 22, 2022 05:09AM
We had several new people at our local pull because of hiring BMPT to advertise our pull! They are definitely growing the sport. Some may not like them, but you can not fault them at all for continously advertising the whole sport every day via social media/ podcasts! I really enjoy their podcast every week!

Re: Some questions November 22, 2022 10:54AM
Lucas Oil did a pretty good job of promoting themselves with PPL. Did you have a problem with that

Re: Some questions November 22, 2022 01:34PM
we're working on that within our means: www.wwptv.plus - with the workshop visits. We only charge for live streams if the promotors don't want their shows out for free.
I am working on a short video about a visit at the Capparelli shop in Florida and we'll have a free live stream from a pull in Brazil this weekend.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2022 02:51PM by Sascha.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520