Re: Klint Tucker finally in charge to start his Illinois,Mo and Iowa organization November 22, 2022 09:02AM
Great. Another association with his own rules and lack of enforcement. As a past participant in a smoke class I had no water or fuel sampled nor did I see any other classes checked. You can not build a new association and expect it to flourish with that level of leadership. Bash away but the truth hurts.

Re: Klint Tucker finally in charge to start his Illinois,Mo and Iowa organization November 22, 2022 10:16AM
Are you serious
Great. Another association with his own rules and lack of enforcement. As a past participant in a smoke class I had no water or fuel sampled nor did I see any other classes checked. You can not build a new association and expect it to flourish with that level of leadership. Bash away but the truth hurts.

PPL pulled samples of both water and fuel out of the tractors at the Missouri State Fair hook this year. Also throughout the year we had our hitch angle checked, the intake and exhaust side of our turbo checked, and various safety things (like guillotine/reverse light) checked over. RPM was also monitored consistently and enforced in the RPM limited class. That’s a hell of a lot more than most orgs will check.

Follow us on Facebook @ Mean Streak Pulling Team
[m.facebook.com]

Re: Klint Tucker finally in charge to start his Illinois,Mo and Iowa organization November 22, 2022 11:59AM
After the kill switch duo took their shine and expertise to Outlaws things definitely got better with checking safety and rules.

Re: Klint Tucker finally in charge to start his Illinois,Mo and Iowa organization November 23, 2022 01:59AM
The odds are that Illinois Puller is Klint Tucker.

Re: Klint Tucker finally in charge to start his Illinois,Mo and Iowa organization November 23, 2022 05:31AM
Busted
The odds are that Illinois Puller is Klint Tucker.

IP addresses would indicate otherwise…

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,748, Posts: 229,892, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,087, Posts: 225,995.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM