Pulling Reference. com November 24, 2022 01:43PM
There used to be a site called "Pulling Reference.Com",

It listed all pullers and the years they pulled, the class, and tractor names, it was all in alphabetic order.

Also had winners of bigger pulls like BG, Tomah, and Louisville going back several years, and point champs going back to the 70s'.

I know there is a site today with the same name that has a lot of pictures, it's a nice site but the old one had a lot of valuable information.

I'm curious if the old site is out there under a new name, or if anyone knows what happened to it.

TIA Mark

Re: Pulling Reference. com November 24, 2022 11:27PM
In the process of building an updated new site. Should be back mid-December. Thanks

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Re: Pulling Reference. com November 25, 2022 03:31AM
Glad to hear it will back soon Dan, I miss being able to check it out.

S'no Farmer

Re: Pulling Reference. com November 25, 2022 08:46AM
Dan, thanks for the reply.

I'll be looking forward to seeing it back up.

I'm sure it takes a lot of time and effort to compile all the information for a site like that.

That all said, it was amazing how many times a year I would look something up on the site.

Thanks again, and I will be looking forward to its return.

Mark

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520