Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. November 26, 2022 04:26AM
Alright folks with the announcement of the drivers list of the Kentucky Invitational driver list as promised here it is Fantasy pulling winter series. The rules will be posted below. Below is the link for the Kentucky Invitational on Jan 5th, 6th, and 7th.

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. November 26, 2022 04:26AM
Fantasy Pulling Winter Series Rules. The contest will contain the Kentucky Invitational, Midwest Winter Nationals, Southern Invitational, National Farm Machinery Show, Keystone Nationals, Cowtown Showdown, MAC Trailers Winter Nationals, NTPA Spring Nationals, and The Pullers Championship (I reserve the right to add or change the line up if more pulls are added or canceled). Entry link will be posted as drive list is posted and will remain open until 7pm Eastern the day before the first session. I will update the entry form as changes to the driver lists are announced. Only one entry per person or email. If two entries are submitted highest point total will be the official entry. Points are awarded on pick finish lowest point total wins. All drivers entered will be listed for finals classes if your pick for that final doesn't make the finals last place points will be awarded. If your pick withdraws from the event last place points will be awarded. I will do my best at making timely updates on results after every session. In the event of a tie at the end of the season the tie breaker will be event wins. This contest will be just for fun and bragging rights no prize money or gifts will be awarded.
I hope everyone enjoys this and has lots of fun playing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2022 05:24AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. November 29, 2022 12:06PM
Looking forward to this again! Thanks for putting it together!

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. December 18, 2022 07:04AM
With the announcement of the drivers list for the NFMS below is the link and selections are open for that. I'm still waiting for the driver list for the Midwest Winter Nationals to be finalized then I will past that. The Kentucky Invitationals are open and the the link is posted above. There is only 6 current entries for that.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. December 26, 2022 03:44AM
Here's a little update. We currently have three events open for selections. They are listed below.

Lexington, Jan 5th-7th

[docs.google.com]

Murfreesboro, Feb 3rh-4th

[docs.google.com]

Louisville, Feb 16th-18th

[docs.google.com]

I'm still waiting on the driver list to be finalized for Shipshewana.

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. December 28, 2022 08:24AM
I decided to open up Shipshewana with what is listed so far.

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. December 31, 2022 11:17PM
Remember selections for the Kentucky Invitational will lock at 7pm Eastern on Wednesday.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. January 05, 2023 06:29AM
Noticed Midwest Winter Nationals just released updated list yesterday and a lot of tractors in hot farm class and maybe others were switched in different flights. Will there be a new one and the old one voided or how will that be handled.

Thank you

Michael

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. January 08, 2023 08:22AM
Michael

I noticed that, but I have been to busy to address it. Let me finish getting through my videos from Lexington and I will create a post to resolve the issue.

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. January 08, 2023 08:23AM
First round of the fantasy pulling winter series the Kentucky Invitational is in the books. Congrats to Andrew Savage on the win.

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. January 09, 2023 07:40AM
After seeing all the changes made from the list I went off to populate the entry I have decided to rebuild the entry. Please feel free to submit another entry with the changes. If you don't, your current entry will still count. If your pick was affected by a change in flight I will average all points for class and award that. If it was because of a scratch I will award last place points. Any questions feel free to contact me. I have sent an email to everyone that already submitted an entry.

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. January 14, 2023 03:53PM
What an awesome weekend of pulling at the Midwest Winter Nationals. With that complete congrats to Adam Kincaid on taking the win and also taking the overall lead. Below is the links for the standings for the Shipshewana, overall standings, and the entry for the next event the Southern Invitational Feb 3-4.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. January 14, 2023 04:02PM
After reviewing the results from Lexington and Shipshewana. I have decided to made a rule change. I want to reward finals picks more. Starting with Murfreesboro for a finals class instead of last place points there will be a 5 point penalty for a pick that didn't make the finals. So if an event takes 6 to the finals and your pick doesn't make the finals you will get 11 points for that class instead of 7. I feel this degree of difficulty is needed.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. February 05, 2023 05:00AM
Results from Murfreesboro. Congrats to Shane Hunt on the win. Adam Kincaid holds on to the top spot in the overall standings. Below is the links to the Murfreesboro results, overall standings, and the entry for the next event the Farm Show.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. February 05, 2023 11:40AM
Not sure who is giving me the thumbs down on here, but if you have an issue with something I am doing by all means let me know. I am always open for suggestions. Please contact me anytime any way you want my number is 937-960-0136.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. February 13, 2023 12:52AM
Remember selections for Louisville lock tomorrow at 7pm Eastern time.

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. February 15, 2023 03:56PM
Results after night one. Congrats to Shane Hunt on taking the early lead.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. February 16, 2023 03:51PM
Results after night two. Congrats to Michael Peters on taking over the lead.

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. February 17, 2023 04:16PM
Results after Friday night. Congrats to D2 Pulling promotions on taking over the lead.

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. February 18, 2023 04:47PM
Results from NFMS congrats to Ben Faucette on taking the win. Also congrats to Michael Peters on taking over the overall lead. Below are the links to the NFMS results and overall standings. We have a double header on our next event with the Keystone Nationals and NTPA spring Nationals March 17th. I will post the entry form as soon as I have the driver list. Thank you to all that has played.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. February 22, 2023 06:28AM
Entry for the NTPA Spring Nationals in Shipshewana is now open.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. March 07, 2023 07:36AM
Now that the driver line up was released Keystone selections are now open.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. March 12, 2023 04:13AM
MAC Trailers Winter Nationals selections are now open.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. March 19, 2023 02:02AM
The double header weekend is complete. Congrats to Robert Kirk on taking the win in the NTPA Spring Nationals. Yours truly took the win in Keystone. Also Congrats to Michael Peters on holding on to the top spot in the overall standings. The next event will be the MAC Trailers Winter Nationals April 1st. Below are the links for the NTPA Spring Nationals results, Keystone results, overall standings, and entry for the MAC Trailers Winter Nationals.

NTPA Spring Nationals results.

[docs.google.com]

Keystone results.

[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings

[docs.google.com]

MAC Trailers Winter Nationals entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. March 19, 2023 11:09AM
I would like to apologize. I didn't see a post for the hot farm class results at Keystone so I thought I looked at the schedule wrong and they didn't have a finals. I decided to zero out the points for that class. I now have since seen the results for the hot farm class and have updated the results for Keystone and overall standings accordingly. There was no change in the leaders. The links are the same as above.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. April 01, 2023 02:36PM
The MAC Trailer Winter Nationals concluded a great show. Congrats to Nate Gray on the win. Michael Peters continues to lead overall. The next event will be The Pullers Championship May 19th and 20th. I'm going to wait a couple more weeks before I open up the selections for that to ensure correct lineup. Below are the links for the MAC Trailers Winter Nationals results and overall standings.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. April 04, 2023 01:17AM
I have decided to go ahead an open the selections for The Pullers Championship.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. April 04, 2023 02:17AM
I will say that there are more registrations coming so just keep checking in on the website.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. May 18, 2023 03:20AM
Just wondering if there would be an updated pick for Puller Championship this weekend. I have noticed some people have backed out.

Thank you

Michael Peters

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. May 18, 2023 07:23AM
Yes I updated it the other day. Here is the link. Picks lock at 7pm tonight

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. May 18, 2023 07:45AM
I have decided with the last minute changes in the line up for the TPC to wave the one entry rule and allow two entries. The lowest of the two will be official. Picks lock here at seven eastern.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series. May 21, 2023 01:31AM
Alright folks with the conclusion for The Pullers Championship that also concludes fantasy pulling winter series. First let me start out by thanking everyone that played there was 114 people who played. I hope that everyone had as much fun playing it as I had putting it on. I will defently be doing it again next year. If you haven't seen yet the summer season is open. As always I am open for suggestions if you have any ideas on how to improve it let me know. Alright now down to the meat and potatoes for The Pullers Championship congrats to Tyler Kane on taking the win. For the overall results the top 5 are 1) Michael Peters 2) The dumb guy that figured out how to do this yours truly 3) Adam Kincaid 4) Roy Netting and 5) Tyler Kane. Congrats to all the winners. I know I said no prizes would be awarded but I do have three extra stickers that I had made up for myself that I am going to give away so Michael Peters, Adam Kincaid, and Roy Netting send me a PM with your address and I will get those in the mail. Once again and I can't say it enough thank you everyone. I am looking forward to playing with everyone again this summer. Below are results for overall and each event.

Overall standings

[docs.google.com]

Kentucky Invitational

[docs.google.com]

Midwest Winter Nationals

[docs.google.com]

Southern Invitational

[docs.google.com]

National Farm Machinery Show

[docs.google.com]

Keystone Nationals

[docs.google.com]

NTPA Spring Nationals

[docs.google.com]

MAC Trailers Winter Nationals

[docs.google.com]

The Pullers Championship

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2023 01:37AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009