Ron Barga November 27, 2022 01:06AM
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

To one of the foundational stones of NTPA, OSTPA and pulling itself. From a multiply Grand National Champion to a person who has passed pulling on not only to family, but to many who will forever remember THE JUDGE and also THE JURY allison powered tractors as well as to the present day turbine powered.tractor. For well over 50 years you as well as your family have been apart of the pulling landscape and continue to be.

While well over due for the recognition by the pulling world and no doubt well deserved, for being select to the NTPA HALL OF FAME.

Thank you Mr. Barga and to your family and may your day of induction next week at the banquet be a time of great joy.

Signed: A fellow puller

Re: Ron Barga November 27, 2022 02:55AM
I'll second this !!!
Love those allisons.....

Re: Ron Barga November 27, 2022 07:02AM
My wife drives a twin Hemi tractor but she has always been an Allison fan. Early in our NTPA careers we ran against Ron's Allison's when he got them back for the second time. We became close friends with the Barga family...you will not find a better family.

Thanks to Ron for all of his efforts to make pulling better in both the NTPA and OSTPA. A very appropriate recognition of his life long contributions.

S'no Farmer

Re: Ron Barga November 27, 2022 12:37PM
I agree.

I remember when they pulled an E5 CO-OP with a single V8 engine.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520