Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 06, 2009 03:20PM
There be a Tractor & Diesel Truck Pull at Temple Hill ,Ky Sept. 26 ,2009 pull starts at 6:00 PM cst
Pull is sponsored by The Temple Hill Lions Club
Here is a list of classes
1) 5500 Lb Antique Tractors ( no cut tires ) 4mph
2) 5500 lb Modified Antique Tractors ( full cuts ) 6mph
3) 8500 lb Farm Tractors
4) 9500 lb Farm Tractors
5) 5500 lb Open Antique Tractors ( Full cuts ,Open RPMs, No Speed Limit, Must have Steel Flywheel & Blanket)
6) 10500 lb Farm Tractors
7) 11000 lb Profield Tractors ( 3000 rpms , no cuts , 20.8s)
8) 12500 lb Farm Tractors
9) 12000 lb Profield Tractors ( 3000 rpms , no cuts , 20.8s )
10) 14500 lb Farm Tractors
11) 8500 lb Diesel Trucks ( 2.6 turbo limit )

payouts
1st $150 2nd $ 75 3rd $ 50

Payouts for classes 7 , 9, 11
1st $ 300 2nd $ 200 3rd $ 100 4th $ 50

for info call

Wade Jackson 270-590-0020

Thanks in advance Guys , come on down and have some good fun !!

Sled ---- Southern Express owned /Operated by Jimmy Lynn & Wesley Simpson

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2009 10:03AM by SKPPARTS.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 11, 2009 03:51PM
Gona be adding a 8500 lb Tractor "To Hot To Farm With " class , got a couple guys wanting to come run ..
Open RPMs, 20.8s cut , roll bar / cage , scatter blanket if over 3000 rpm ,, hows that sound ?

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 14, 2009 02:12AM
SKPPARTS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gona be adding a 8500 lb Tractor "To Hot To
> Farm With " class , got a couple guys wanting
> to come run ..
> Open RPMs, 20.8s cut , roll bar / cage , scatter
> blanket if over 3000 rpm ,, hows that sound ?

what about putting a speed limit on the farm tractors? 8mph

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 14, 2009 03:43AM
I agree with the speed limit. Been to a few with the speed limits and seemed to make it fair for everyone. 8mp sounds like a good speed to me. Brings in a whole lot of farm tractors to.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 14, 2009 04:19AM
Put 8mph on a Farm Stock Class and i'll pull with any tractor!Hot or not

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 14, 2009 05:40AM
Since this is a site for opinions here's mine. It's a shame that a normal farmer can't unhook his disk and bring his tractor to a socalled farm stock tractor pull. Don't get me wrong i like to see a tractor scream down the track,but in a farm stock class? What happened to trying to gain more tractors by not letting the hot tractors in the class. If your tractor will run road gear down the track I have to believe that it is not a farm stock tractor, what fun is it to put 100 feet on your competition. I have missed pulls just due to the sheer fact that i know that i don't have a chance to compete much less place. If you want to make a pull grow show your common everyday farmer that he or she can bring there tractor from the field 'not the shed' and have a fighting chance to have a little fun in these hard economical times that we are facing. keep in mind this is my opinion and everybody knows about opinionsSmiling

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 14, 2009 05:56AM
i agree totally. It is one thing to pay 20.00 dollars to have fun it is another thing just to walk up and hand some 20.00 cause you know they are going yank your pants down and take it anyway.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 14, 2009 01:49PM
I agree with you also!!!! Some people may have the hundreds to thousands of dollars to invest in a tractor to run road gear. I for one must take my hundred from my pay check to go towards bills. However, let the ones who don't pull in road gear have a fighting chance! It's more fun for me to see what color is coming in on top when it is a true blue farm stock tractor.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 14, 2009 03:23PM
I Agree with what everyone has said ,, We met and made some rules for our lil pull's we put on around here , then when time came to pull everyone that voted for the rules didnt wana pull using them . Ok so then to be nice we voted to see what the pullers wanted to do ( that were at the pulls ) and thats what we went with . Our rules we made were even to far out I think .. I myself aint fond of a MPH rule but I do Agree that it helps level the playing feild enormously . This is our last Farm STock pull for the year here , Things have gotten way out of hand ,& i have done stated to a few of the pullers , Things are gona be different come 2010 . I want a 2800 RPM max rule , and a decent MPH rule . Then we will make some different classes for the hotter tractors . I like seeing the tractors scream also , but i want it fair for a fellow Farmer also.. Also you gota have help in policing the rules , & here its usually just Me & my Brother-in -Law to do that since we are the only 2 from our club that works the Track ..
So for this pull all I can say is come out to have some fun , Hope to see ya there !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 14, 2009 04:06PM
Am thinking about coming, but i come from several miles away and this requires more thougth. I have been and watched a few of the pulls that your club puts on and what a joke! This is why i don't pull with yall ( but would love to) one tractor pull 450 then second place pull 350 and third pull 185, i think a person putting this on it looks real bad and shows real favoritism. Now saying that i think everyone should be friends, but again you must draw the line. if i was putting on a pull and that much distance gap happen in a farm stock class there would be alot of DQ's happening.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 14, 2009 11:01PM
Watcher....... stop watching and put on a pull yourself. Oh but let me guess if i put 60 foot on you would that be all she wrote for me............Eye Popping

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 15, 2009 02:24AM
so are the payout and the rules for the 11,000 pro field an 12,000 profield goin to be what you posted

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 15, 2009 04:07PM
Deer Puller , That is a Yes , im running ProFeild 1 & 2 together and that is guaranted money . and to WATCHER come on down cause i aint got no clue who ya are , would like to chat with ya since you know me & i dont't reckon I know who you are . Heck bring your tractor while your at it , heck what times i've pulled myself this year i've got my butt whipped plenty good but i aint complaining ..
I do understand where your coming from , but you know I gota try to keep the pullers we got while also adding some new ones thats why some new classes will be coming ..

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 16, 2009 02:06PM
deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2009 02:28AM by Phillip D.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 16, 2009 03:30PM
I AM REALLY THINKING ABOUT COMING, BUT DON'T KNOW CAUSE LIKE I SAID IT IS A REAL LONG DISTANCE. AND I JUST WANT TO BE UNDERSTOOD ON SOMETHING. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT WINNING OR LOSING, IT IS ALL ABOUT RUNNING AGAINST FAIR AND EVEN COMPETITION. I COULD CARE LESS IF I WAS LAST PLACE EVERY TIME IF I LOSE TO FARM STOCK TRACTORS. WHAT I HAVE READ ABOUT THE PULL AT THE CREEK ON HERE SEEMS LIKE IT WENT REAL GOOD AND THEY USED A SPEED LIMIT CORRECT?

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 15, 2009 02:26AM
well it looks and sounds like to me thats why they have the pro field classes and the farm stock classes to keep the guys seperate

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 15, 2009 05:37AM
Come to the pull and see if you think farm stock tractors are in the farm stock class! You ask me the hot tractors in the farm stock class get there rocks off on beating farm stock tractors. I know the tractors in question know who they are and think they should grow a set and move on up and stop draining the fun factor for the farm tractors. We all know we don't do it for the $ cause if that is what are after we are ALL dumber than a sack of hammers!Eye Popping

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 15, 2009 03:50PM
i have to agree with you red. here is the thing that i don't understand, if your group had a set (as you put it) they would stop it as promoters. All it would take is stepping up to the plate, and that is what i am looking for in a club.....................i guess we can dream.........can't we! I guess one can go to the bank and just get the money to protest each one.........be worth watching them tear them down on the track anyway.....lol!

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 16, 2009 09:15AM
I as a puller like to go to temple hill.It's a good track and you always feel welcome no matter what brand you pull. I remember as a child getting exitied when I knew there was a pull there, its was fun to see the different colors go down the track. when it was all wrote on paper it was "i beat him by how many inches or he beat me by how many inches" not walking away wondering who was going to give me the paper bag to put my butt in and go home. I would just hate to see TEMPLE HILL turn into HIPPIE MOTORSPORTS

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 16, 2009 09:27AM
We was going to miss a bluegrass points pull and come to your pull, but if your going to run pro feild 1&2 togather forget it. Hope you have a nice green 6030 class. Why do you think we made pro feild 1&2, to give the small blocks a chance. Why not run a 10.000 pro feild 1 and a 11.500 pro field 2. Guess we will be going to Tollesboro.

Re: dixie binder September 17, 2009 12:13AM
you have hurt my feelings not wanting to pull against my 6030 bush hog tractor,after all you have a cage like those pro stockers run

Re: dixie binder September 17, 2009 01:52AM
Thats funny

Re: dixie binder September 17, 2009 09:21AM
I wasent trying to offend anyone , Im just saying 466 cubes cannot compete with the big blocks no more than the farm stock tractors can compete with some of the tractors they have to run aganist. Wade, I wish you would reconsider running pro field 1 & 2 togather. We would love to be there, but on a more level playing field. Thanks. Lanny.

Re: dixie binder September 17, 2009 01:56PM
Well i think any tractor with rollcages and all that shouldnt have any problems running with farm tractors .

Re: dixie binder September 17, 2009 03:20PM
Hang in there dixie binder. Stand up to them. Otherwise nothing will ever change. Seen you pull. Got a good tractor!

something needs to be done!!!!!!!!! September 20, 2009 04:24AM
I agree 110% their needs to be either an 6 or 8 mile an hour speed limit in all the farm stock classes, and someone needs to get a handle on the rpms before someone gets killed by a cast flywheel. I was at marion county the night the man was killed by the flywheel that exploded. I honestly think that none of you guys want to live with that on your mind and weighing on your heart for the rest of your life. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feeling or step on anyone;s toes, but i've watched it all year at all the farmstock pulls, you guys got your tractors set on kill and are all turning way over 3000rpm minus a handful of true farm tractors. This goes for Wade, Ricky, and Doug I appericate every pull you guys put on and I try to make everyone i can, but something has to be done in the farmstock class. I bet it costs more money right know to be competitive in the farm stock class than the profield class. All you have to do is set either a 6 or 8 mile an hour speed limit and run an rpm box down the track make everyone buy a $75.00 magnetic pick up and you will only need one guy to tech and all he needs is a clip board a pen and paper, it that simple. Anything over 8 to10 mph is too fast for a true farmstock tractor to be competitive. And you guys that don't want to run 8 mph come on too the profield class because thats what you really are anyway, but when you do don't be surprised that we have rules and we run be them. Just remember it your friends and family and mine that are standing on that sideline and sitting in those stands and those are the people your going to slinging that cast flywheel at !!!!!!!!!!!!! These are just my thoughts hope I didn't upset anyone to bad.

Corey Prewitt 1-502-249-2422

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 17, 2009 10:46AM
As my memory serves me correctly aren't you the one who said that if you could weigh in that class you can pull it. I think that everyone out there knows who has a farm tractor and who doesn't. When you call it a "farm stock" class and you are letting the big boys pull with them just because they can get in that weight class, aren't you just contradicting yourself? I'm just stating the facts, if you want a large turnout of tractors, you need to understand that these farm boys won't come just to give you their money for the heck of it.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 17, 2009 10:48AM
From what I hear mid kentucky pullers do the same thing!

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 17, 2009 03:18PM
I hear you JD! I have watched many pulls from different organizations and I will say that Mid Kentucky Pullers don't show any respect for the Farm Stock tractors. When I have watched some of the pulls, you hear the young bunch go on about how much better that tractor is from this tractor. Well, they have no idea on the Farm Stock tractor from a HOT one and I for one like to see a tractor come out of the field and beat the green any night! No offense. I'm assuming your a John Deere fan. Several years ago, it was like this. Pull your tractor out of the field and let them run. You wouldn't believe the turn out for back then. I miss those days. But, if someone wants to have a hot tractor let them run, either in their own class or with a speed limit. I believe there was someone on here mentioning the 8 mph speed limit that I agree with. I'm just a spectator but I farm and I now what's changed about those Hot ones. How do they hold together any way?

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 17, 2009 10:44PM
In the old days there was no need for a speed limit because people were not lying about having farm stock tractors,green or red. Now we have speed limits to keep the cheaters coming to pulls, toss the cheaters and you will see the natural speed limit of farm stock tractors.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 17, 2009 11:37PM
welll not being a smart a$$ but in case you havent notinced these arent the good old days anymore and unfortunately there has to be rules and speed limits. i hate to see it as well but its not hard to turn up a farm tractor that you can still farm with and thats were the trouble strats. it takes about 10 min to set the fuel up on a deere and it will run a lot better than right out of the field, but you can still farm with it and that is were the fine line is so thats why things are were the are today. years ago people didnt turn them up like they will today because they were still pretty new new tractors and who would want to do that to a new tractor. just my point of view.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 18, 2009 01:14AM
i do agree that almost everyone turns there fuel screw up and maybe the timing some, but and this is a big but that will NO WAY NO HOW MAKE A FARM TRACTOR RUN IN ROAD GEAR AND SPIN OUT. the facts are this most farmers i know have already turned there tractors fuel up to get more out of them in the field. The line may be fine but there is a HUGE GAP IN THAT LINE BETWEEN FARM STOCK AND NOT.

Edmonson County Pull September 18, 2009 01:27AM
Well guys, I don't know if you've already heard the news or not, but here goes. Last night at the Midkentucky pullers Edmonson County pull there was a total of six, yes I did say 6 tractors. I hope that this makes a statement to those of you putting the pulls on. The farm tractors aren't bothering to leave the farm!

Wade, you have a good thing going. Listen to your pullers, enforce the rules that the pullers make, DQ the cheaters!

Re: farm stock pull September 18, 2009 02:20AM
How about everybody just show up and have a good time and quit complaining. It don't matter if your pulling tractors or shooting marbles somebody's gonna cheat, somebody's gonna be the underdog, and most people are going to b$&%#. Who cares who wins and loses, there's no money in it anyhow. Just come pull your tractor for the fun of pulling your tractor and don't worry about everybody else.

Re: farm stock pull September 18, 2009 02:40AM
burks,i agree theres always going to be cheaters,and as long as that mind set is out there we shall never get a good farm class of tractors, so i guess you can keep on cheating ,when the farmers stop bringing there tractors out i belieive you a going to see more repeats of edmonson county. theres a handfull of pro field tractors, be a math wiz and figure how many farm stockers there is out there.RED

Re: farm stock pull September 20, 2009 04:45AM
At most of the pulls i've been to this year in the farm stock class their is a hand ful of farmstock guys and a whole bunch of profield tractors still calling themselves farmstock, and as for the true Profield Class their has been at least ten or twelve true profield tractors at every pull that has had a decent guarnteed pay back.

Re: farm stock pull September 18, 2009 03:25AM
Burks looks like your missing something. These farm boys are paying in $20 to pull. Your not pulling for free! Why shouldn't they have just a good a chance as a Hot?

Re: farm stock pull September 18, 2009 12:52PM
OK, I think I was misunderstood. I agree with you guys that things are getting out of hand with the farm stock tractors. The point I was trying to make is that there is really nothing to do about it this late in the game. The season is almost over and I don't think anybody that puts on these pulls are going to go and change a bunch of rules and come up with a new class, much less when everybody is on their back about what they need to do to "their" pull. I think we need to be grateful that some people take the time to make these things happen. And I do think there should be a "hot stock" class between farm stock and pro field, but that is something that will probably never happen. I also agree with the numbers, farm stock is what makes these pulls, I love watching pro field and the light limiteds when they are there. But if it weren't for the farm tractors there would'nt be any pulls, yet they are bottom of the barrel when it comes to payouts. I have been around it all, dirt track, drag racing, atv drags, truck pulls, and no matter what you do there is going to be people complain about something. You can never make everybody.

Re: farm stock pull September 18, 2009 02:16PM
burks i agree with you 100%. I have only pulled with this group a couple of times, but it is my understanding that they made up rules eariler and they were never followed. Where i come from it is 8mph and that is the rule. with that cubic inch, rpm,more fuel doesn't really come into play. The great thing about the mph is there is no half or even 3/4 tracking anybody unless they have a mechanical problem.

Re: farm stock pull September 18, 2009 03:49PM
Just so you all know...... often times there are rules made...... the day of the pull comes and those people who made the rules are not present..... the people at the pull believe that is not fair..... the rules are then changed! It only make sense to accomodate the pullers that attend the pulls, not the pullers that attend the meetings at which the rules are made for the pulls! JUST SAYIN'!

Re: farm stock pull September 18, 2009 04:10PM
i have read the comments on here and there is good points and bad. I really enjoy pulling and being around the ones i pull with. I know that my tractor is not the best nor do i think it is, it is a work in progress. i my self will be at temple hill on the 26. I only want to comment on a couple of things, my remark to FYI is to my knowledge ( which ain't always right) there has been only a couple (2) meeting before the pull begins, most of the time the rules change just as the class is starting. I most of the time realize this when the tractor in front or behind me blows down the track like a bat at of h#%. This is something i have just become used to, but don't agree. The main problem i have is my old girl is 500% farm stock, and it won't go down the tract like that unless jet is hook to the front of it. I personally wish it could be more fair for everyone. i seen someone talk about payout and it is true the payout is really low for farmstock, but it works great with how we are classed or out classed. I am happy that Wade is offering more money on payout, GOOD JOB WADE IT IS APPERICATED. But I say that knowing that the chance for a true farm stock to win any of the pot is slim to none. I say this not complaining, because i enjoy pulling, it is a big stress relase for me and like i said i really enjoy being around everyone having a great time. I really do hope that we can come to some agreement on the rules, i don't won't to knock anyone out of pulling, but would like to see some more even classes. That is a little more than i wanted to say, but we all just put ourselves in each others shoes, and have a GOOD TIME.

Re: bull crap September 20, 2009 05:33AM
Fyi That is crapp if you care about the classes you pull in than you should be envovled in the making of the rule which means that you should show up for the rules meetings if you do show up to help make the rules than you can't bitch about them when the season starts. Rule are just words written on paper they have to be enforced to really matter. If you guys don't care enough to take an hour or two to set down enjoy a good pot luck dinner and dicuss the rules in the off season than just make one rule and don't call it farmstock . Rule # 1 & only : RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND HOPE YOU BRUNG ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No teching in that class and thats what you guys call farmstock now. If you want to pull tractors and have a good class where everyone is competitive set some good rule and enforce them, and help the guys like Wade enforce them, instead of just showing up pulling and getting mad.

Re: farm stock pull September 20, 2009 05:16AM
Burks Please explain why their is a need for a hot stock class. I myself have pulled in the 10500 farmstock class at temple hill this year for three reasons # 1 about five of the true farm tractor drivers asked me too, # 2 to prove that the hot tractors in the farmstock class could run with a profield tractor # 3 I was pretty sure I would get beat because of the rpms you guys turn. I got second place got beat by 3 feet by that hot 4440 jd i run road gear and 3050 rpms and got beat in the farmstock class. Their needs to be no more new classes made some of you guys need to step up and get in the class you really be long in. if you make new classes all you have is more classes with fewer tractors in them, but if you make the hot tractors in the farmstock classes step up to profield 1 and 2 then you have a class for true farmstock and a profield class with a lot of tractor in it which will be a great pull with a lot of tractors in all classes. I still say the true farmstock class needs to be a 6 or 8 mph and u guys need to run the rpms box which will put you back to your inches old days pulls. As for the hot tractors running in the farmstock class the Profield rules have been the same for the last five years with the exception of the rpms box adopted this year , 2.5 charger, factory appearing injection pump, 3000rpms, 470ci. steel flywheel, and a few other saftey rules. If your tractor does not fit these rules their is always the big boy class profield 2.

Corey Prewitt 1-502-249-2422

Re: farm stock pull September 20, 2009 07:33AM
i agree with you corey. I think it has a lot to do with pride cause they can run like crap and still put 50-60 feet on the farm tractors and win.

Re: Edmonson County Pull September 21, 2009 10:12AM
i dont think that is has anything to do with the rules or the tractors that are too hot. i think that it is more of the promoter than anything that had to do with the turn out.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 18, 2009 03:05AM
Yes, I Know, it is 2009 but I agree with Watcher. I'm positive that fuel has been turned up. That's okay in my book. You can always turn it back down for the field. But some of these other tractors that are running down the track in road gear has more than a fuel pump turned up. Is that fair for a farm stock tractor that pulls in 3rd or 4th? I'm not complaining because I don't pull but I would like to go to a pull and see a fair game. Put the road gear boys in another class or put a speed limit on them as well as the farm stock boys. And just for a bit of information on the old days, there were a lot more done to some of those tractors than you think. Seems like things are getting a little hairy in here. Want you boys to know that this is all for fun and everything in here is a matter of opinion.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 18, 2009 03:48AM
AGREE, im not tring to ruffle feathers eather but ,i still think that if i pay my 20 i would like to have a shot at the prize or at least not have people wondering if i was in the same class. i wish that 20 was all i would spend but,well i must admit i have a problem , when i go to a pull my wallet just keeps coming out of my pocket! Most time i will take more than one tractor and i can mess around a spend a paycheck. now keep in mind i know i could stay home but, we all know thats no fun at all! There is a way for all to come,pull,and have fun but whos going to regulate that. When a pull is somewhat fair you watch and see if the pits and the stands don't fill up, sign me up i'd be there .Smiling

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 18, 2009 04:05AM
Hey Red. Your not ruffling my feathers. I understand that everyone wants a fair chance to win the pot. I'm also happy for you that your able to spend a whole pay check to pull in so many classes. Not to many people get to do that. I would like to go to one of those pulls also where everything is fair and there are tons of tractors in the pit. But that is exactly the point I am trying to get across. If some Joe goes out and pulls a tractor that has the fuel turned up just after pulling it out of the field, what chance does he have to pull against someone that has invested in parts that aren't even from farm related equipment. Is there anyone that will stand up and regulate things for the good old boys?

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 18, 2009 04:50AM
AGREE, I sure hope so but ,for now i'll just duke it out with the hot guys,who knows everybody has a off day. glad we understand each other. Theres a pull oct.2 at edmonton, for the kosairs children hospital. come out spend some money for a good cause. Hope to see you there...........

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 18, 2009 11:30AM
I would just like to say that Wade Jackson puts on the best pulls in this part of Kentucky! He is an honest, fair, and decent man. His pulls are put on in a very professional manner, yet you never meet a stranger while there! I go to pulls all over this state and the pulls that are organized by Wade Jackson stand out above all the rest. Good times. Good people. That's all I have to say! Thank you!

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 18, 2009 03:11PM
i think the pull at temple should me reclassed by someone else it sounds like someone is catering to someboby. I will have to take up for mid kentucky yes there is just of couple of hot ones but there never as been a time when he put a pull on when a pro feild tractor could run farm stock.I know there is some tractors that have more goodies then a profeild tractor but doesnt have enough pride about there selves to step up . Losing is not fun I know. i pulled in the farm stock class with old ih non turbo and i brought home the money against the hot ones and then went to the profeild tractor and it is totally different it is more competitive. and in temple hill pulling the pro 1 against 6030jd is not right that to us is like a profeild pulling farm stock. And to the tractor running inthe farmstock with 466 and split gears and water get where u belong and to the profeild 1 or 2 stay out of the farm stock classes have some pride and not ruin the pull for the people that want to have a good time. pro2 there is pull in lebanon this weekend battle of the bluegrass it seems like there is not enough pro 2 tractor out to have there own class so they try to combine them but that still doesnt make it fair the are sepperated by cubes and pumps so how can ?

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 18, 2009 06:02PM
Battle of the blusgrass pull is cancelled. What about Edmonton, is it still on?Thanx

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 19, 2009 07:45AM
Hay Wade,you know if Tollesboro was rained out next Sat night, if you had a pro field 1 only class, a bunch of these guys would probally show up. Just a thought. Lanny.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 19, 2009 12:34PM
Times are tuff moneys tight we are all just trying to have a little fun and get by. yes i will agree its hard to go to a pull knowing theres HOT tractors that claim to be farm stock in your class. I don't go to win every time, i go to have fun and get away from the day to day hassles. I'm not going to say it all ok for a hot tractor to road gear down the track in a farm stock class, but if theres no one thats going to say anything at the pull what are we going to do? I would come to temple hill the 26 but im probley going to be knee deep in sand paper and paint. so as kenneth has always taught me growing up, go to have fun. and look at the lighter side, farm stockers can still use our tractors and we don't have near the money or hassles in our tractors.TRUE FARM STOCKS RULE!

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 20, 2009 03:45PM
Wonder why Wade hasent responded to these poasts. May be thinking. I dont have any influnce in farm stock, but I might have a word or two to say in pro field 1. Some of those 6030ies are pumping over 900 cubes and dont let nobody tell you they are not. Also when they can ,they will slip in and run farm stock with these tractors,and can run with the super farms and be competive,dont belive it ,what happened at Hart Co this spring.Guys this is not a green-red deal, its a matter of cubic inches, horse power and torque.What I dont understand is why build a tractor that can run several teeth over road gear and not know you have any thing behind you,and then wont to run in a 466 cube class. If you wont to be competive and have a class to pull in build you a legal 466 deere in a 4440 or 4430 and get to gather with us pro field 1 guys and we will have a hell of a class. Is it that much fun to win by 50 plus feet. The honarble and legandary Egor.P Thorttlestuck.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 23, 2009 07:08AM
Im wondering what the entery fee is going to be to pull the 8500lbs diesel truck class, plust wondering the rules dont want to haul the truck 3 half hrs and not be able to pull with you guys.

jordan

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 23, 2009 07:52AM
Looking like it's going to be boat races instead, supposed to rain all weekend, bu i hope it don't

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 23, 2009 02:07PM
well its 2.6 charger ,( no bushings ) no Nitrous or Propane , must pull from receiver style hitch , 26" hitch heigth , can have hanging weights ,
dot tires , Rear suspension may be blocked, Water Meth allowed . thats the general rules for the 2.6 diesel truck class .
, Rear suspension may be blocked , NO hitches with a chains holding to a gooseneck ball or other device in truck bed , Hook point must be past the rear of bed ,

Hope this helps and that you get come down and join us ,, IF IT STOPS RAINING

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2009 02:11PM by SKPPARTS.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 24, 2009 06:03AM
To all the true farm stock tractors you need to voice your opinions and be heard, It should be a MPH class and around 2800 rpm. I think the statement made at the pull were only six tractors came should tell the promoters that the farm boys just won;t come if there is not something done to level the playing field. The way most of the so called farm stock rules are wrote a pro-field 1 or 2 tractor can make the weight and clean house if they won't too. I have been asked several time by friends to enter the farm stock class just to show what corey prewitt proved at temple hill, that he was out pulled by a so called farm stock tractor. I and most of the pro-field guys have enough pride and respect for the sport to stay in the class that we belong in. We have disagreements about the rules in our class at the rule meetings but we vote and that is that, the rules are set so get over it and bring your tractor to pull or just stay home. There is no need for another class to be made when there are several classes to pull in, pick a class, follow the rules and have fun.

To all the boys who are cleaning house in the farm stock class, you come on to the pro-field class and see just how well your tractor stacks up against a built tractor that was made to pull and not just hide under the name of farm stock. I'm not running or even hiding if you have a problem with what I said, we will settle it at the next pull, Shawn Knopp

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2009 06:03AM by plowboy.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 24, 2009 11:35PM
plowboy you are a computer tough guy most of us doesnt have silver spoons

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 24, 2009 03:05PM
Is the pulls still a go, just wondering if it will be posted on here if there cancelled.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 25, 2009 09:13AM
Anybody heard if it's still on or off yet?

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 25, 2009 04:10PM
Hey Guys , Its on for now !
I will Post on here if its cancelled
Thanks
Wade Jackson
270-590-0020

Re: PULL IS ON September 25, 2009 04:11PM
For Now PULL IS ON

Re: PULL IS Cancelled September 26, 2009 01:26AM
Pull Is CANCELLED Due to RAIN ...

Re: PULL IS Cancelled September 26, 2009 04:49AM
the best thing that could had happened

Why, Mr. Wiseguy? September 26, 2009 11:46AM
why would you say that

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 26, 2009 04:47PM
Getting any gravel for your goose hambone

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 27, 2009 01:23AM
You all are nothing but a bunch of whiners! No body wants to see any damn true "farm stock tractors." There is only one thing worse than a farmstock tractor, thats damn antique tractor pulling. If you want a true stock class, dyno em before and after. Other wise quit whining, because deep down you know that the other classes put peoples asses in the stands.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 27, 2009 09:20AM
You may be correct on putting people in the stands, but farm tractors puts tractors on the track. Are you one that gets his rocks off pulling in the farm stock class? If you don't like seeing farm tractors why don't go grow a set and start pulling ntpa.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 27, 2009 12:35PM
my goose is rokd out.

Re: Tractor Pull Sept 26 , Temple Hill , KY September 27, 2009 12:48PM
I forgot to ask today when your tractor is coming out. We need to see more color in the class. I just hope you don't run farm stock with all this bickering going on. Thats what I like about our class, we live by the rules. Look at our class, were always running within 10 feet of each other. Thats what tractor pulling is all about!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 230,000, Members: 3,341.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,074.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009