Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 07, 2009 09:31AM
What exactly are the rules for the To Hot for Farm classes and the Altered Farm classes in Wisconsin for Platteville, Mineral Point and so on?

Re: Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 08, 2009 12:56AM
Rule 1. Don't beat the locals
2.All out of state tractor are not allowed in the top five.
3. Dale is right you are wrong.
Seriously I did a search back and found these about the Laffeyatte county fair
(Here Are the rules for "To Hot To Farm" so there is no Confusion the night of the pull. 1. "Working" PTO & HYDRAULICS 2. Stock Appearing PUMP 3. 3000 RPM 4. NO WATER INJECTION)
So no Marv you can't run you P-pump and supperfarm charger, but nothing stopping you from hooking an exabition or just letting them DQ you.
Chucky

Re: Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 09, 2009 01:12PM
Whats considered a Superfarm charger chuck? A 3x3? Well I'm not the only ONE!!!!!!!!!! If I'm right isn't the turbo rule 3LM 466 turbo or factory replacment? Is there a cube limit??????? I wasn't going to even try to pull TO HOT FOR FARM, whats the rules for ALTERED FARM?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2009 01:25PM by MarvM.

Re: Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 09, 2009 03:06PM
They go by south central rules for that class but they will let any1 in. 12500 run what you got and hope it's enough so road gear or don't try that class.

Re: Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 10, 2009 09:54AM
What other gear is there Black stripe 4 ever? When is Bellevue's tractor pull?Heard it was the 20th now people tell me it's the 18th!

Re: Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 09, 2009 03:13PM
Gee wiz, Chuck don't be quite so critical of Marv. He is one of the very few that has run in Improved farm all yr instead of farm stock! He has worked to get his 10 running this well for quite some time now and it is nice to see him be a the top of the class now. You have got to admit it is fun to see him haul the mail in road gear!!!!
Marv,I don't see why you couldn't run alt. farm.

Re: Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 09, 2009 03:17PM
pretty sure a p pump wont be allowed. but who knows

Re: Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 09, 2009 11:17PM
Does anyone have a list of rules for the farm stock classes?

Re: Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 10, 2009 01:49AM
I know what he's got I'm just trying to get him going and it looked like it worked.
Chucky

Re: Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 10, 2009 01:46AM
Jeeess Marv I'm yanking your chain.
Take a breath.......breeth.
Chucky

Re: Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 10, 2009 06:40AM
If anyone is intrusted it the offical too hot to farm rules let me know and i'll post them.

Re: Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 10, 2009 09:44AM
Klutch466 what is the official rules for the TO HOT FOR FARM, not that I'm going to try to get away with it!

Re: Rules for TO HOT FOR FARM classes and Altered Farm rules in Wisconsin September 10, 2009 01:35PM
It's nxt Friday the 18th ya for you it's road gear. U should go were takin both 1066's there's not going to be a Iowa guy to pull altered.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,773, Posts: 229,940, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009