Diesel fuel filter location September 07, 2009 12:49PM
If a guy had the option to mount the fuel filter either in front or behind the radiator on a tractor which would be better. Do you want the fuel as cool as possible or is it no big deal?

Re: Diesel fuel filter location September 08, 2009 02:08AM
as cool as possible.example:take 2-5 gallon cans with the same temp fuel and same amount.set one in the shade and one in the sun.the one in the sun will expand and over flow.the molecules in the cool fuel are closer together meaning a little more fuel in the same given space such as at the plungers in the injection pump.on really hot days i have run the fuel line into about a gallon size can with line coiled up inside and toss in a few ice cubes

Re: Diesel fuel filter location September 09, 2009 11:15AM
I assume everyone is pushing fuel through the filter as to sucking through it?

Re: Diesel fuel filter location September 09, 2009 01:08PM
you are looking for filter plasing .mine are 1/2 way beteen the tank and injekson pump after 2 holy blue pumps daddysdreem 7910

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,702, Posts: 229,803, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member CBeard