Modified garden tractor puller September 07, 2009 03:03PM
I just purchased a modified garden pulling tractor that was built by someone around Douglas, Ks. It is called " Lil Red Kawasaki". It was sold in an estate auction after the person's passing. He also ran a tractor called "Dirtslinger" with an 1100 cc engine and one with a 750 Yamaha called
"Thumper". I am trying to get any information from anyone who may know how this tractor was built and ran. It was posted on the auction bill as a 4 time points winner in Kansas Super Pull. The auction company would not release the name citing privacy rules. I just wondered if anyone might know anything about this tractor. it has a 600 cc Kawasaki and is red with a hood and frontend like a Farmall H thanks for any info

Re: Modified garden tractor puller September 07, 2009 03:59PM
You might try Roger Tullis on El Dorado Ks, I don't have a # for him or you might try the Kansas Econo Pullers Assoc and someone there might know who built it or maybe someone to get in touch with. Good Luck.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009