Pictures from NYS Fair pull at Syracuse September 07, 2009 04:49PM
I would like to thank Bob Robinson, the NYTPA & ESP tech crew for the great job at the NYS Fair pull in Syracuse NY. Even with the large number of vehicles everything went very smoothly. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

I also appreciate the NYS Fair board for the pull and hope to attend the pull again next year! If you would like to see pulls continue at the NYS Fair, here is the contact information to voice your support for next year. 581 State Fair Blvd. Syracuse, NY 13209 | P: 800.475.FAIR or 315.487.7711 | F: 315.487.9260 | newyorkstatefair@agmkt.state.ny.us

I have uploaded the pictures from the evening pull, I did not "cull out" the bad pictures where part of a vehicle was cut off or possibly partly out of focus as I know a lot of the pullers like to see varies things about their tractor during a run. I will upload the pictures from the afternoon pull later this week. I took over 1300 pictures so it takes a while to upload them.

Go to my site
Policy Peddler Site
then look for content on the left and click on Pictures
once you are to my picture page, choose the Syracuse Evening 2009

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2009 04:58PM by Policy Peddler.

Re: Pictures from NYS Fair pull at Syracuse September 08, 2009 01:42AM
Great set of pics. I am curious what camera/lens setup you use?

Re: Pictures from NYS Fair pull at Syracuse September 08, 2009 04:32AM
Canon 40D, 28-135 lens during the day, 50 mm at night

Re: Pictures from NYS Fair pull at Syracuse September 08, 2009 06:03AM
Looked like a good show Richard. Is Syracuse an open pit area to the spectators?
Might think about going to that one next year.

Re: Pictures from NYS Fair pull at Syracuse September 08, 2009 06:05AM
it was open between sessions, the fair did not advertise the second session at 7 pm so many people were unaware of it. I was not in the grandstands, I think they had a pretty good view of the pits from there!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009