Ppl January 09, 2023 11:57AM
So who are the new owners other than John And Kristi and who are the sponsors, questions that need to be answered before people send in memberships, and before promoters sign contracts, also each organization should post points fund. ??that need answers. Wishing all organizations the best and wishing the best for John and Kristi. But still need more answers.

Re: Ppl January 09, 2023 01:13PM
Well there's no news yet, it'll come out when they're ready and no sooner. Not many are waiting memberships are being paid and promoters are signing contracts. Someone posted on here a couple of weeks ago he had his contract already from ppl and it had all the necessary info.

Re: Ppl January 09, 2023 01:29PM
Good for them. But I am not only one who wants more answers

Re: Ppl January 10, 2023 01:01AM
What’s the big secret. Release the info already. Piss poor by the self proclaimed biggest sanctioning body in pulling

Re: Ppl January 10, 2023 03:30AM
Things take time. John and Kristi not only have to run the day to day operations of the new organization, but now secure sponsors and everything else that comes with that. Be patient. Its only been a short time. Most companies have their budget in place for the next year earlier than November, so that alone comes with an entire set of hurdles to secure monies for 2023. Im sure NTPA is trying to get some of the past PPL events which if ok, just muddies the water with the timing of everything. Its a huge undertaking. Give them a break and just be happy they did what they did. We still have a couple months before the first puller goes down any track.

Re: Ppl January 10, 2023 04:34AM
I'd certainly think the new owners could be told in 2 to 5 words,not real complicated....lol,pretty sure that's all that's being asked

Re: Ppl January 10, 2023 05:18AM
Is there a benefit of knowing who the owners are? How does knowing the owners change anything?

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Ppl January 10, 2023 05:26AM
I think people want to know some details to assure them that something is happening, people are trying to plan for summer but don’t even know if and where they will be pulling, sure they have announced continuation but have been very very vague in doing so and obviously this creates drama and speculation.

Re: Ppl January 10, 2023 05:42AM
I'm sure if you asked a puller that has been screwed over in prior organizations if ownership matters to them, I'm sure the answer is yes.
I'm sure if you had thoughts about running a season for someone and not getting paid you would want to know who that someone would be?

Re: Ppl January 10, 2023 06:32AM
Brent Yaron
Is there a benefit of knowing who the owners are? How does knowing the owners change anything?

To give some reassurance, to the promoters/ fair boards.

It was a comfort to some, knowing the deep pockets of Lucas Oil, was part of the program.

Re: Ppl January 10, 2023 06:33AM
I made a phone call spoke with Kristi she answered all the questions I had. If you need to know do the same

Re: Ppl January 11, 2023 03:06AM
if you are so worried about losing a $600 membership then you probably shouldn't be pulling? i don't mean that in an arrogant way nor do i want to lose my membership money, but all this is doing is bashing john, kristi and ppl in a chicken shi+ kind of way. I am in no way a fan of them and have had several disagreements on how they have ran things, but at the end of the day i respect them for what they are trying to accomplish and trust what they are saying. if its that big of a deal pick up the damn phone and call them, it would literally take less time than it did for you to get on here and beat this horse again.

Re: Ppl January 11, 2023 05:33AM
You don't have to send membership now, wait til the 1st ppl hook of the season and "per day" it or join up then!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520