Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 11, 2023 09:21AM
Reading through the rules for 12000 farm stock they don't allow p-pumps. Do the altered farm Wisconsin guys still run their p pumps. I'm just curious not trying to start anything.

Thanks,

Oly

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 11, 2023 12:41PM
They run their own rules all together at Ship. ISP Too Hots also run in their same class, as long as they are still fitting their rules. The IPA farm stocks are still up on hp. Not having a P pump is not necessarily a handicap lol!

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 11, 2023 05:00PM
LOL? I don't get what's funny? I never said it was an advantage. I was simply asking because I am trying to see if the tractor I'm building would fit. Sorry if that's amusing to you I guess.

Thanks,

Oly

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 12, 2023 03:36AM
Oly
LOL? I don't get what's funny? I never said it was an advantage. I was simply asking because I am trying to see if the tractor I'm building would fit. Sorry if that's amusing to you I guess.

Thanks,

Oly
Oly, Dude, I don't think Ed was laughing at you or your question, I see it as he finds it amusing, to be honest I do too, that the old rotaries are kicking the P pumps tails. Just my 2 penny's. Lighten up dude. Life's too short. Best wishes with your build.

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 12, 2023 06:37AM
My bad, I read it and took it wrong. I'm hoping to get a class like that started here in SW Mn. See if it takes off.

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 12, 2023 07:47AM
Best wishes with your adventures! Thumbs up!Thumbs Up

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 12, 2023 11:42AM
Just sayin

Thanks,

Oly
Oly, Dude, I don't think Ed was laughing at you or your question, I see it as he finds it amusing, to be honest I do too, that the old rotaries are kicking the P pumps tails. Just my 2 penny's. Lighten up dude. Life's too short. Best wishes with your build.
Do you think that the reason the old rotary pumps are kicking the p pumps tails is because there is about a $4k difference in the turbos????????

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 12, 2023 12:53PM
I was going to say why don't they trade turbos with an ipa fs and see what happens. Maybe they took the $$ they saved using pumps and up the turbo budget. I would LOVE to tech the slugs on an ipa tractor. Lol see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 12, 2023 01:06PM
Hey “cheaper” I’m not afraid to put my name so why don’t you do the same. I’ve watched them slug the IPA tractors (red and green) many times. 2.33 is what they are not a hundredth more.

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 12, 2023 01:39PM
Because I don't want to. I've seen it to. Used to be a go, no go gauge type thing. Slugs themselves are fine. They just don't have much around them.

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 13, 2023 01:32AM
Ive seen it to. calling those turbos restricted to 2.33 is a total joke. The isp tractors dont stand a snowballs chance in hell against the ipa tractors

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 16, 2023 01:14AM
Just asking

Thanks,

Oly
Oly, Dude, I don't think Ed was laughing at you or your question, I see it as he finds it amusing, to be honest I do too, that the old rotaries are kicking the P pumps tails. Just my 2 penny's. Lighten up dude. Life's too short. Best wishes with your build. Do you think that the reason the old rotary pumps are kicking the p pumps tails is because there is about a $4k difference in the turbos????????

To just saying to answer you the rotary pump can still beat and compete with a P pump. All summer the p pump would win some nights and rotary would win some too. All depends on track and driver. The p pump doesn’t just blow the rotaries out of water in ipa.

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 12, 2023 11:56AM
I think p pumps took 1st and 2nd today Smiling

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 13, 2023 01:15AM
So, the altered farm guys are running their same turbo and weight also? or are they weighting up to 12000?

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 13, 2023 09:40AM
Oly
So, the altered farm guys are running their same turbo and weight also? or are they weighting up to 12000?
the south west Wisconsin, isp guys who can run a p pump are supposed to be running a s362 turbo that is roughly $1200. The ipa tractors are running $5k 2.8 turbos with chicken wire down to 2.33 inlit. Big difference.

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 16, 2023 01:20AM
Oly

Thanks,

Oly

I'm simply pointing out that an M100 rotary is not at a disadvantage. Just because one has a P pump doesn't mean it's going to dominate. The P pump tractors that did well, are also bigger cubic inch. It all works together. And yea, I laugh at a lot of comments on here! Jeezus!

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 13, 2023 01:34AM
The top 11 were all p-pump tractors

Re: Midwest Winter Nationals Farmstock question. January 13, 2023 12:31PM
Pretty sure the guy who finished 3rd today is a rotary. Yes IPA can run a p-pump but they can’t shift unless the tractor came with shift and p-pump. All those that think they know IPA should show up to a meeting. We can talk facts face to face and not hide behind a keyboard.

Jason Kirby
IPA 1066

Oly if you want any info on what we do down here get ahold of me. We are working on another “cheaper” farm class for this
Coming year.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,652, Posts: 229,727, Members: 3,326.
This forum: Topics: 37,069, Posts: 225,914.

Our newest member JD_8520