Dancing With The Stars September 08, 2009 06:14AM
When is the "Dancing With The Stars" meeting?
Shirley Sue & Moly Sue are working with Curves and it really works.
They are working out with grace and style like I saw at the local watering hole back at Roberts.
Now they are ready to meet up with "Buttsy" and partner ( we will call her "Baby'' from Footloose).

Shirley Sue is ready to dance with Al ! Molly Sue is ready for Morgan ! Poetry In Motion !!! OH !! YEA !!!
Is Buttsy and Baby ready ??

Re: Dancing With The Stars September 08, 2009 12:34PM
Bonnie, now I told you that Shirley and I have been pretty busy lately. Last week Shirley overheard someone talking about the World Wide Web, and she assumed that they were making reference to her backside. This new technology is new to us here north of hwy 8. Well just last week we put a new piece of string between our soup cans and tied it directly from one soup can to the TV, now even we have "Direct TV".
We were so excited to have the boys come up to our stompin' ground in Grantsburg last week. I was sure hopin to run into Morgan, cuz I got to be the one wearing the teeth that night. It was supposed to be Shirley's turn, but she came down with a cavity in one tooth, and the other one didn't look much better neither.
We went to our family reunion on Sunday and told everyone there about our "guys". Since dad and mom were brother and sister, would that make dad our uncle too? Christmas shopping sure is fast when you don't have much of an extended family.
Well, both of us are lookin forward to the Rustic Lore Days comin up this weekend. We hear that they reinforced the dance floor and hopefully they'll let both of us dance at the same time. Shirley and I are going shoppin' on Friday to get all gussied up for the big event, we hear Fleet has a sale on Redwing's and Carhart's. On the way back we are stoppin' to pick up Buttsy and bring him along to the big city known as Glenwood. Buttsy has been teachin us some dance moves that are sure to sweep our guys off their feet. Our dancing may not be quite poetry, but more like a limric that doesn't quite rhyme.
In hopes to become more in tune with the pulling world, we took at job at Jim's Performance Pulling Parts in Forest. Jim's moto is "If it isn't broke, it soon will be". Well enough about us, the ladies at Curves have been wonderful, and just last week Shirley thought she found her belly button, along with the sandwich that she lost awhile back.
See ya this weekend,
Molly and Shirley.

Re: Dancing With The Stars September 11, 2009 06:39AM
Shirley Sue & Molly Sue I see you have been busy. Just got my September issue of "The Puller". You were at Hutchinson, Mn and didn't ask me to go along. I see Carhart had clothes for you for your pictures with the magazine.
Fleet had back to school clothes and I found some cute ones even in my size XXXXX .
I was going to meet you at "Rustic Lore Days", just to see how Rustic it is.
But now I saw you in the picture in "The Puller Magazine" and now you are famous. I know you won't have time for me any more.
But, Where did you have your hair done? I love the color !
Skip and I are going to Osceola. At Clayton's waterhole someone said he had shook the hand of "The Legend" Do you know who that is? Also hope to see "The Real Deal" I know who that is !! I just love those "Cowboys Boots"
Dancing with the Stars couple were doing some new moves that night at the Clayton waterhole.
I decided not to get Direct T.V. went with Dish instead it was cheaper and I don't need a can or string. But now Skip thinks it's his new doggy dish and lays by it all the time.
You are picking up Buttsy. Hope you put new shocks on your buggy. I don't know if it can take the pressure. Maybe you should take a spare tire along too.
Ya all take care,
Love ya, Bonnie Sue.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009