Leaman “allied” pulling TA January 24, 2023 05:34AM
Was wondering if anyone is running Leaman 8 disc TAs? If so how much hp are they good to and are they worth the price?

Re: Leaman “allied” pulling TA January 24, 2023 06:01AM
Also I have been told that a 5 disc is better than an 8 for longevity is there any truth to that?

Re: Leaman “allied” pulling TA January 24, 2023 06:42AM
They bought out the allied stuff but I ended up getting parts from Atlas to fix my allied TA

Re: Leaman “allied” pulling TA January 24, 2023 01:38PM
Running around 700 hp and it held up for number of years

Re: Leaman “allied” pulling TA January 24, 2023 07:47PM
Just sent a 5 disk there to be fixed. Thinking about updating to an 8 disk but it depends how much more $$$ it is to fix vs update. The sprag was fubar and it scared the billet big shaft some.

Re: Leaman “allied” pulling TA January 26, 2023 11:51AM
Running an allied 8 disk with bumped up pressures and an electric shift on a GT42 tractor. Has held up for a few years but I only shift from high side low side with a small drop but have to take it out for a rule change. Might be for sale later this winter if your interested.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,705, Posts: 229,807, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro