Kevin Campbell September 08, 2009 10:28AM
Strong Running tractor for only being out for three pulls. Two top five finishes isn't too bad. Kevin, has to be happy. Cant wait to see its new paint at the NFMS. Kevin, I was wondering, what are you planning on painting it with or is it a suprise? Also, I was wondering, why aren't you running Puller 2000's on your tractor like all the other ULSS tractors? Can't make weight?Just haven't gotten them yet? Hope to hear back. Good luck with the tractor.Congratulations on getting it started and running top notch so soon.
A Big Fan
Kyle Matcham

Re: Kevin Campbell September 08, 2009 10:35AM
By the way Kevin, Do you have any up close shots of the tractor that you could post?

Re: Kevin Campbell September 08, 2009 01:37PM
It would be great to make the NFMS but you never know. The paint is something i have not seen done before so i would like to keep it quiet. I dont have a weight issue. I carry about 1200-1300 moveable and could get about 150 or so more if ever needed. I dont have the HP2000's on because they were not in the budget. I am also comfortable with the 10plys so I did not want something else new the have to work with. The HP's will be on for next summer. I really don't take too many photos of it as I am working on it,sorry. I get tired of looking at it, so I don't need a photo.
Thanks

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009