When will the RG 3 start adding more mods September 08, 2009 01:33PM
First off it was a very good pull and very well run. Im concerned about the mods. Where are all of the mods that ran six years ago or even ten years ago. I know most are still around. I heard the rules have somthing to do with it. I was also wondering why they dont get this 6300 pd class going. Ridgeland could of really used another class of mods there. This was the only complaint I heard from the surounding croud. More Mods. Thanks and good luck to all!

Re: When will the RG 3 start adding more mods September 08, 2009 03:01PM
The other 3 MODS that used to run R3 have been sold -- so they arent out there. One complaint I have heard is the payback....
There definately is a need for more MODS, as this is one of the best classes, along with FWD. They bring a nice mix into a show.
Hopefully more will join next year.

Re: When will the RG 3 start adding more mods September 08, 2009 03:37PM
Rules is the deal. Hemis get ahead and get neutered till some antique rats can try and run with them, if it isn't enough, they neuter them some more, you can't build to one hemi set up and leave it, the chevy whiners are making the hemi set up change every year, (ie. spend serious money), so's the chevy guys don't have to spend anything to update, just keep trying to slow down the hemi's.
So till they come up with some rules that stay the same a year or two, get used to watching dump truck powered stuff.
I'd suggest make R3 mods be same rules as two years ago, and make the "light mod" class the dump truck motor class.

Re: When will the RG 3 start adding more mods September 08, 2009 03:54PM
It won't matter people out there do not have the money to run mods anymore.

Re: When will the RG 3 start adding more mods September 09, 2009 11:17AM
Heard at the cafe today, talk of 2 shows next year and getting in some more classes, instead of staying all night freezing off your nuggettssss.

5800 pd unlimited class mods September 09, 2009 01:04PM
I see on Fonda's board there talking about a unlimited mod class at 5800 pds anybody here anything thanks

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,702, Posts: 229,802, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard