Young puller building 1066 September 08, 2009 02:26PM
looking at building a 1066 pulling tractor. bought a 466 core. Putting on a 13mm P pump with big nut injector lines, custom intake thought about putting magnum valves springs n retainers in the head maybe shaveing and porting the head as well. steel flywheel double with disk clutch. what should i do 4 injectors crank rods cam that kinda stuff? also whats fire ringing? im close to a well known tractor parts dealer, so parts are not an issue.

thanks huckachuck

Re: Young puller building 1066 September 08, 2009 03:02PM
What class are u wanting to pull with it?

Re: Young puller building 1066 September 08, 2009 03:22PM
farm stock till me and my pal get caught then prolly hobby?

Re: Young puller building 1066 September 08, 2009 03:15PM
fire ringing is cutting the sleeves so you can run a heavier fire ring (the metal ring that surrounds the cylender on a head gasket) than whats on a regular head gasket.hyper makes a pretty good set,thats what i use plus you can re use the gasket if youre careful.fire rings are not reuseable.if you are going to run much over a stock turbo you will need to do this.otherwise you wont be able to keep head gaskets on it

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009