NFMS Stream. February 13, 2023 08:55PM
Maybe it's a stupid question, but I can't find info online about that.

Is it possible to watch the stream of only the Saturday sessions?
I'm from Italy and and the noon session would be at 6 pm here.
But do I have to pay a year subscription? Can't understand...

Thanks!

Italian guy.
Loves beer and tractor pulling.
Used to pull, now I take pics.

Re: NFMS Stream. February 14, 2023 12:42AM
Just looked as I would like the live stream as well, go to the NFMS website, click on the tractor pull. Go to the purchase tickets link, then it gives you a link for the live stream website. Once you get in the watchpulling.tv site click on the day you want. It will give you the option to purchase just that event or the season pass.

Good luck to all the pullers. Wish I could be there but broken ribs are slowing me down.

Re: NFMS Stream. February 14, 2023 12:53AM
Try this link.....hopefully it works:

[watchpulling.tv]

Re: NFMS Stream. February 14, 2023 01:31AM
I just went to the website and looked is the NFMS the only event that they stream or do they do other pulls? thanks

Re: NFMS Stream. February 14, 2023 04:04AM
woodzy10
I just went to the website and looked is the NFMS the only event that they stream or do they do other pulls? thanks

I've seen watchpulling.tv stream other pulls, but this is the only one for the weekend.

Re: NFMS Stream. February 19, 2023 03:39AM
To those that use the watch pulling tv.TV..
I see ours renewed automatically from last year because we didn't cancel it.
It says it's a yearly subscription to the channel.
What other pulling does the channel carry ?

NFMS Stream. February 14, 2023 09:01PM
Thank you all!

It would be 40$ for the noon session and 45$ for the evening one.
A little bit too much for me... Eye Rolling

I hope one day I can be there and see it live...

Re: NFMS Stream. February 15, 2023 01:13PM
Same as the pull ticket would cost.

Re: NFMS Stream. February 16, 2023 12:09AM
The problem is you can watch all other kinds of motorsports for 5$ and less.
Guess who is keeping their fans engaged...

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: NFMS Stream. February 16, 2023 04:41AM
For sure!. $40 and $45 for tickets (live or broadcast) will never grow the sport.

Revenue model A): 1000 viewers @ $40 = $40k. It's easy and there are 1000 people that will do it.
Revenue model Cool 10,000 viewers @ $10 = $100k. This is more work, but it would make more money and it would help grow the sport.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2023 05:06AM by MLP.

Re: NFMS Stream. February 16, 2023 10:56AM
There was a pretty interesting webinar at the Motorsports Expo about "why Live Stream?"
What the pros said was pretty clear:
The people can watch lots of exciting motorsports for free or very cheap money every weekend
The people who watch the streams are those, who come to your events

The point is: If you are not accessible after they've come to one of your shows, others, who are accessible will get their attention and that's when those who don't keep their fans engaged will loose out in the long run.

That doesn't mean, streams have to be free.
But if you can watch real pro stuff for 5.99 a month and get a podcast and behind-the-scenes during the week for free - then that's what people watch, focus on and visit.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: NFMS Stream. February 16, 2023 02:42PM
Well said Sascha. It's about providing a complete package and having the best interest in the sport. Not trying to take money where you can get it and say you're doing everyone a huge favor.

Re: NFMS Stream. February 18, 2023 11:04AM
Pulling promoters have soooo much to learn, it's not even funny.
And I am saying that after having been involved in a pull that went from 8k to 25k spectators in the time I was involved - and kept hearing about my "stupid ideas" - that in the end worked out.
I have spent the last few years getting engaged with another motorsport, that is "pro level" and got in very good contact with "real" managers in the motorsport world.
After kicking out some ideas I now got asked to run our pulling association. I took that offer (the typical:"you get us sponsors and you get 25% of the money deal") to those pro guys. I got a pretty good laugh from them.
"This is not how it works - they are looking for a jumping jack and haven't understood the game"

I'll leave it at that...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2023 11:59AM by Sascha.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520