Combine the classes??? February 17, 2023 05:18PM
All of the advocates of a combination superstock class are awfully quiet again this year….. what are your excuses this time? It’s still looking like a bad idea at this point!

Re: Combine the classes??? February 17, 2023 11:30PM
i still like the idea, one breaks then 2 break and the alcohol had a good night , thats gonna happen . so you like having 3 to 5 in a class at a gn or champions tour and think it is all good.

Re: Combine the classes??? February 17, 2023 11:51PM
Team one
All of the advocates of a combination superstock class are awfully quiet again this year….. what are your excuses this time? It’s still looking like a bad idea at this point!

We're old enough to remember one year ago when diesels sweptall 6 finals spots, and Ross won several PPL hooks last year

Please put down the bottle and sleep it off.

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 12:26AM
We should clearly split the classes... or 3 out of five diesels broke on the line (sometimes it happens) Of the two who made passes, both should have made the finals but a measuring inconsistency keep the Hunts out.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 03:26AM
Jake Morgan
We should clearly split the classes... or 3 out of five diesels broke on the line (sometimes it happens) Of the two who made passes, both should have made the finals but a measuring inconsistency keep the Hunts out.

"a measuring inconsistency"

To a fan who was not there, that sounds like "how to say Hunts were screwed, without saying it".

Could you clarify, please?

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 03:40AM
Mark (EC,IN)

"a measuring inconsistency"

To a fan who was not there, that sounds like "how to say Hunts were screwed, without saying it".

Could you clarify, please?

On Thursday, when Freeze and Miley had a tie, they were not able to give a third decimal point (thousandth of a foot), but last night they decided to give that third number.

Personal opinion says that they should have allowed both Hunt and Lustik to advance to the Finals.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 04:45AM
The measuring inconsistency sure puts the kibosh on betting

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 12:31AM
It actually shows that the classed need to be combined. What kinda of show if we had 2 classes for each fuel type? We would have 2 DSS in the finals, not my idea of a good show.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 03:35AM
I disagree, if there were 2 classes potentially 8-10 each depending who shows interest there would be finals for 2 classes, sure you’d still have the breakage but 3 broken tractors out of a class of 8-10 is better than 2 diesel tractors remaining in a class of 10, also you’d still have a full class of SSO tractors to watch.

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 04:04AM
I hate to break your bubble, but there ain't 12 Diesel super stock to choose from

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 04:14AM
That’s why I said depending on who shows interest, but I can easily name 12 capable tractors if you’d like however there’s likely not as much interest in running a SSD because of a combined class.

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 04:23AM
So let's see your list

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 04:37AM
I can’t say for certain any or all would have interest in running there but here’s some I think would put on a good show

Chain Breaker
Chain Reaction
The Special
Intimidator
High Tech Redneck
Just One More
Just Another One
Scrappy
Sleepless Nights
Redline Fever
Overhauled Harvester
Diggin Hard
Smokin Hot Deere
Smoke and Mirrors
Lock n Load
Livin a Dream
Bone Twister
Red Horse
Super Rooster
Etc…. I could add some more but there is potentially enough for a good class right there some heavy hitters others not as much and some we haven’t seen much but they are all out there running basically every year in some capacity how many would apply and how many would make the call? I can’t tell you that.

Re: Combine the classes??? February 19, 2023 05:05AM
Dick, It might be interesting this year because I have heard that an alcohol tractor is going to build to diesel specs and compete in the class. That is what the DSS guys have been asking for. Time will tell and we shall see.

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 05:10AM
Team one
All of the advocates of a combination superstock class are awfully quiet again this year….. what are your excuses this time?

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "excuses"? You see, if you search the history of this board when this topic comes up, the "excuses" if you want to call them that are largely given by the separate-the-classes crowd.

Off topic, what were the distances before the sled reset?

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 05:20AM
I could elaborate yes, but according to you I was drunk when I said it so I’m just going to say I can’t remember.Smiling

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 05:24AM
The Original Michael
Off topic, what were the distances before the sled reset?

Silver Bullet - 207.00
Lock N Load - 210.65
Extremely Armed & Dangerous - 211.66
GALOT II - 208.30
Triple Bypass - 50.90

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Combine the classes??? February 18, 2023 05:47AM
So why do only 4 show up at a NTPA show

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520