Data loggers? February 19, 2023 05:03AM
What are some opinions on data loggers with displays? Going to purchase one and just looking for some opinions on what people do and don’t like. Thanks

Re: Data loggers? February 19, 2023 05:51AM
There's Corsa, Racepack, TSPerformace, RPM. Those are about the big 4 I know that are out there. But some have more display options than others

Re: Data loggers? February 19, 2023 10:25AM
I second the corsa. Have 2 tractors with corsa and 1 with RPM and hands down all in all the corsa is the best. That being said (you get what you pay for) the RPM in much less dollars and gets you accurate data, but not nearly as user friendly.

Cody is always available and can walk you through if you are having trouble right on the phone.

Give him a call 5745950060

Re: Data loggers? February 19, 2023 11:46PM
I had looked into a bunch of them and came across another. One gauge, looks great, easy and affordable.
[www.theonegauge.com] from what I was told, the android system will data log but if you use the lcd screen it won’t unless you have an android device hooked up in conjunction with the lcd. Pretty cool I thought.

Carlsson, I also was curious if it would work. Was wanting to call them to see if it would.

Re: Data loggers? February 19, 2023 06:54AM
Check out the Dash/Data Logger from Back40 Engineering. You won't find a simpler and more inexpensive data logger. It displays and records your data on an Android tablet so you can see it immediately after your pass. Easy to customize and they are always updating the app with cool features.

Back40Engineering.com

Re: Data loggers? February 19, 2023 07:02AM
We bought our tractor with the RPM on it. They have been great with any questions we had on it. We sent it out for an update they said it needed and a glitch on one reading. It was done within 2 weeks at no charge even though we were'nt the original buyer. They are number one in my opinion. Never had that kind of service from any pulling vendor I've ever dealt with.

Re: Data loggers? February 19, 2023 07:28AM
In my opinion, the only way to go is Corsa. It’s the only data logging system that is made specifically for pullers, by a puller.

You also could not ask for better customer service.

Saturday when I was warming up inside Broadbent before the finals, my dash stopped working. No data from logger. No gauges at all. I shut off the dash, shut off the power to the whole data logger, turned it all back on…nothing.

One phone call, and 3 minutes later Cody came RUNNING into Broadbent from Freedom hall. It ended up being a very simple issue resolved in seconds, but the fact of the matter is Cody was there to help me resolve it.

He then found me after the pull, and informed me that they have something to prevent this problem from happening again, and put a note in his phone to call me next week and get one shipped.

On top of that, Corsa is the only thing I have seen that can be as simple or elaborate as desired. Cody can very easily set up a system to meet your needs, and new sensors and features are easily added as desired without having to start over from scratch.

I cannot say enough good things about them.

Re: Data loggers? February 19, 2023 09:29PM
Has somebody ever tried Banks iDash (Datamonster)? Is it mainly for postprocessing instead of live visualization? The displays seem quite small compared to the most others.

Re: Data loggers? February 19, 2023 11:16PM
We run a RPM logger, its simple and reasonable in price, so far we have had pretty good luck with it.

Re: Data loggers? February 20, 2023 12:26AM
I have a RPM logger as well. The company is really great to work wjth. The display isn't water proof, so that is the one thint you need to watch out for, but I would buy one again.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520