New Flirtin' With Disaster September 09, 2009 07:48AM
Does anyone have pictures of jeff guzas new flirtin' with disaster?

Re: New Flirtin' With Disaster September 09, 2009 03:39PM
I seen Ellen Van Handel taking photo's at Ridgeland and Marshfield, as well as Klint Tucker doing some video taping of both pulls. Good chance she would have a picture or two. I am sure Ellen will have those pictures out on her website soon, probably after Sandwich as she will be down there with her husband as he will be flagging at all three pulls sessions at Sandwich, IL.

Re: New Flirtin' With Disaster September 11, 2009 10:11AM
I am Jeff's son and we don't have any pictures of it, but we do have video of it pulling at Ridgeland and at Marshfield. I will try to get that posted sometime in the next week. We will be down in Sandwich tomorrow so maybe you will see it there.

Re: New Flirtin' With Disaster September 11, 2009 02:39PM
Come to Monroe on the 19th.We pulled with Jeff years ago.Would love to have you here.Talking to Pessig,Pichler,Barfnect,Staab,and maybe Bach and the wasserman (sp?)will be here.Polson might come up from nebraska.Also heard Meadge might be a possibility.If all these show there will be a good purse for you!Stay for the night,good band after the pull.

Re: New Flirtin' With Disaster September 11, 2009 03:03PM
Hope to see a good show at monroe looks like Chizek/Blackbourn should have 1 of the tractors in monroe by looking at NTPA Points for the Enderle. Hope to get a look at this new Flirtin With Disaster tractor tomorrow

Re: New Flirtin' With Disaster September 11, 2009 03:30PM
The plan is to come down to Monroe next weekend. We will also be bringing my cousins (Lucas Byrns) mini rod.

Re: New Flirtin' With Disaster September 13, 2009 03:56AM
Mark, what sled is going to be down at monroe?

Re: New Flirtin' With Disaster September 13, 2009 05:39AM
Terminator I think.

Re: New Flirtin' With Disaster September 13, 2009 07:29AM
Both the Terminator and Luetkes red one.Light supers will probably run on the terminator.Prostocks will also be on Brads.The sleds will switch between classes so we have no waiting on resetting of sleds.Show moves very fast.I am hoping Wettleson shows up after winning Sanwhich.Was told he was but havn't heard for sure.

Re: New Flirtin' With Disaster September 13, 2009 07:40AM
Here's a picture I took of it in the pits at Sandwich. I'm not sure what kind of paint scheme he has lined up but it looks real nice and is on its way to be a top competitor after only a few runs. It's lookin great and congrats/good luck to the Guza team in the future!

Re: New Flirtin' With Disaster September 13, 2009 10:18AM
Jeff the new tractor looks great. Hope you have great success with it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,652, Posts: 229,727, Members: 3,326.
This forum: Topics: 37,069, Posts: 225,914.

Our newest member JD_8520