Keystone Nationals Announcers March 18, 2023 07:02AM
I have been watching the live stream today. The announcers are doing a good job, not sure who they are all. I know one is Tony Kosar but nice job guys. Hitting sponsors and they know their stuff about the classes and the pullers. Well done.

Jason Schultz
Call or Text 608 604 5068
Email jason@beermoneypullingteam.com
Beer Money Pulling Team Merchandise [beermoneypullingteam.com]

Re: Keystone Nationals Announcers March 18, 2023 09:27AM
They are good and not who I remember being there before. At first I thought they had separate announcers than those for the crowd but then heard them trying to wake the crowd up last night.
I really like your interview with Jason and crew. Thanks for all you do for the sport. We pull Hot Farm here in Pa. and NY. Waiting for parts. You know how that is!

Re: Keystone Nationals Announcers March 18, 2023 09:41AM
Josh Moose has announced both Friday and Saturday sessions. He is the lead announcer for all of the Full Pull Productions events throughout the summer.

Re: Keystone Nationals Announcers March 18, 2023 10:29AM
Three Announcers for Keystone Nationals:
Tony Kosar (Interstate)
Trevor Hulton (NY/ESP)
Josh Moose (FPP/USA East)

Thank you for the compliments.

Re: Keystone Nationals Announcers March 20, 2023 03:59AM
I was there also pulling in the 10000lb hotstock class and Thursday afternoon one of the announcers( sorry don't remember his name) came up to us and asked for our class rules because there were 3 different organizations represented and he didn't want to butcher up anything including how to pronounce everyone's last names. Hats off to him for being aggressive and caring enuff to try and understand all of the classes and explain to the crowd what the differences in organizations were and where we all were from. They did a great job. Thanks to the Keystone nationals for letting us come from western Ohio and play in their sandbox.

Re: Keystone Nationals Announcers March 20, 2023 07:33AM
What happen to the guys that used to announce? I really liked them too. They really knew the Interstate group inside and out.

Re: Keystone Nationals Announcers March 21, 2023 02:45AM
Agree 100% the guy that did most of it this year was not as good as previous years.

Re: Keystone Nationals Announcers March 21, 2023 04:15AM
I thought they did a decent job. Tony tried his best. It was his first year announcing there and he tried to learn as much about the classes as possible beforehand including talking to pullers. Overall I think they did good. Announcing is not always the easiest especially when you have half a dozen classes that the tractors look the same. My advice would be dont poke at announcers unless you’ve announced yourself. Its easy to say they werent good until you are the one behind the mic. Announcers aren’t easy to come by either

Re: Keystone Nationals Announcers March 21, 2023 06:13AM
I agree that the previous announcers have done a great job in years past. Big shoes to fill (trust me as one of the guys that tried to fill them this year).

“Localpuller”. I also appreciate your thoughts because it isn’t an easy gig that just anyone can do or even wants to do. There are typically more events than available announcers in a given season.

In this particular instance, I believe the previous announcers took a break this year for various reasons. I’m not certain on all of the motives behind it so don’t take my comments to the bank but some may have been health related as well as the old saying “The only thing that’s constant is change.”

Also, it is a very difficult venue to announce in. It’s loud and the acoustics are a challenge. It’s extremely hard to hear each other even when standing shoulder to shoulder. Also, none of us had ever worked together before that event.

In addition, there are many different organizations that come together for the Keystone Nationals. There are machines there that none of us may see again all year long. I know we tried our best to learn as much as possible about each others’ styles as well as the competitors, in a very short time.

I’m not making excuses nor does the “criticism” offend me. We always want to grow and improve in our craft. I know I’m open to constructive feedback. I appreciated the opportunity and had a good time.

I hope that gives you some insight into this year’s event.

Re: Keystone Nationals Announcers March 21, 2023 12:21PM
Brian Yeager, Dan Mayer and Kenny the T-shirt guy announced this show for years.

Re: Keystone Nationals Announcers March 22, 2023 05:41AM
Yes we normally have Brian come to our show and he is great and he normally does Keystone but he only did a little bit the one day not as much as he normally has done previously

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520