what are the rules for the ps and sf and lps class in ntpa for 2010 September 10, 2009 04:23AM
i herd that the rules for the lps and sf where going to be 600 for 2010 and the ps was going to be 600 also but the ps guys said no and now i;n not sure what rules they are going to have...is the ntpa really going to have a small cubic inch class or is that just a joke.

Re: what are the rules for the ps and sf and lps class in ntpa for 2010 September 10, 2009 04:59AM
I would have to believe that the 10ps would still be 680, if the NTPA drops the reg pros to 600, they will have no prostock whatsoever.

Re: what are the rules for the ps and sf and lps class in ntpa for 2010 September 11, 2009 01:49AM
Actually, the process begins this weekend at the Enderle. The divisional committees will meet to discuss proposals to present to the full board at the December meeting for approval or rejection. So, if you are a competitor in the NTPA classes, be sure to contact your divisional rep to get your comments and suggestions heard so thay can be acted on. I know the mini class had an impromptu meeting at the Findlay RN pull and came up with proposals our committee will submit. Anyhow, the way I understand, that is supposed to be the way it works. JW

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,790, Posts: 229,989, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,066.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009