Looking for old modified in Wisconsin March 20, 2023 12:33PM
Going to give this one more shot. Looking for modified tractor that came from New Hampton Ia. area that went to Wisc. 1990 ish . Possibly a Bill Price? Might have pulled a John Deere something later. Tractor had Oliver rear end was big block Chevy but who knows now. Have restored a couple already. Any help or information would be appreciated. Post here or send me a text 641 208 6480 Dan in Bloomfield Ia.

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin March 22, 2023 02:25PM
Ask over at Tristatepullers.com. Sounds like the one Tom used to run, called it Olive Oyl, switched to a Deere later.

Ed.

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin March 29, 2023 03:56AM
Reached out to their facebook page no reply. I think that tractor was Chuck Wheatley,s ? Going to keep on that tip. Thanks Dan

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin March 29, 2023 05:15AM
Hey, Dan, try Dean Stumme @ Marv and Zips repair in New Hampton. He might remember.
Or maybe Jim Eckenrod.

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin March 31, 2023 03:37AM
Bill Preuss sounds right. My lead said Bill Price bet close enough and the John Deere deal in Tomah fits in also. Any idea on the son's name or how to contact. I think I am getting close. Thanks for the help Dan

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin March 29, 2023 10:42AM
Bill Preuss Wilton wi if so he died years ago but his son pulled a John Deere until it was destroyed at Tomah tractor pull

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin April 01, 2023 01:10AM
Bill is still alive his brother Dave died years ago. I will reach out to him for you.

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin April 01, 2023 04:43AM
Great ! Thank you very much. Appreciate any help. Dan Hutchings Bloomfield Ia.

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin April 16, 2023 11:18AM
"The Lost Is Found" After looking 5 years on and off I have found the old mod I have been looking for! Headed to Wisc. next weekend ( if the snow melts) . Will be looking for a pair of 32 inch steel wheels and a BBC Hilborn setup. All down hill from there. I can't thank everyone who helped with this adventure. Now the fun part begins. For now not going to let out a lot of details out would like to surprise somebody. Again THANKS to all and not to forget Thanks to Pulloff.com would have been hard to impossible to pull this off with out this page . Dan

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin April 16, 2023 09:52PM
Can you say where you found it? I starteed with a single engine mod over 35 years ago in the SW Wisconsin area.. Sold it around 89. My cousin came to me one day several years ago and said he found my oid tractor. We ended up making a deal and it has been back up and running again . It will be with me till I'm dead now.Glad to hear you found it. Would like to hear more .

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin April 17, 2023 05:03AM
Stay tuned

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin April 16, 2023 11:47AM
So glad to hear that it worked out for you. Looking forward to seeing the mod when you are ready.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2023 01:27PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin April 17, 2023 01:21AM
I have a pair of 32" steel wheels in southern Wisconsin for sale.

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin April 17, 2023 05:01AM
My contact number is in the previous posts. Dan

Re: Looking for old modified in Wisconsin May 08, 2023 09:43AM
Home safe and sound . Long road ahead will be worth it in the end. First order of business need crower stack type fuel injection for BBC. Stay tuned.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,630, Posts: 229,694, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520