Masterson PS's April 01, 2023 12:39PM
Those Masterson Pro Stock hard to beat at Louisville.

Re: Masterson PS's April 01, 2023 02:34PM
Yes they are. One thing I picked up on in Kevin's interview and I hope I am reading to much into it. He said it was the last run on the River Rat. Hopefully he meant that he was just not going to be coming back for a pull off if there was one.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Masterson PS's April 02, 2023 03:49AM
Kevin said every time for some reason, they put the smoke tube on, the back pressure it creates wrecks the engine. They both will have to be rebuilt before the start of the outdoor season.

Dan Mayer

www.pulling-reference.com
Dedicated to Preserving the History of Tractor & Truck Pulling

Re: Masterson PS's April 01, 2023 09:09PM
I thought he said he burnt it down again?

Re: Masterson PS's April 01, 2023 11:30PM
He’s definitely running on a razor’s edge, but he wants to win and that’s a risk you take
I think that’s the longest distance I’ve ever seen there, and I don’t think I have ever seen a pro stock weight rack over the wall

Re: Masterson PS's April 02, 2023 02:44PM
Geared Green had the oil pan on the wall a couple years back from a sled malfunction :/

Re: Masterson PS's April 02, 2023 10:18PM
Not wanting to make this a subject change but a general question to go along with the statement Dan made; if the indoor pipe creates so much backpressure, would it have something to do with them not being free flowing? I guess what I'm asking is there was a couple of tractors at the farm show that had a pipe that was essentially big, long radius.... would that be more beneficial compared to the traditional single up and almost 90° pipe? I hate to see anyone burn an engine down just to win... but that also shows the competitive edge these guys are on. Congratulations to all the winners.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,747, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,925.

Our newest member JD_8520