What do you do for insurance? September 10, 2009 12:17PM
I had only been to 1 pull when my farm owner insurance agent stopped by. He wanted to be sure that I new that tractor pulling was not covered. All the farm owner insurance companies that I have had over the years exempt pulling. What insurance companies do you use? I am just pulling at county fairs and brush pulls for now.

Thanks

Re: What do you do for insurance? September 13, 2009 05:42AM
K&K is the only one to go with for insurance for puller and hauler.

Re: What do you do for insurance? September 13, 2009 01:38PM
If you let the pull use one of your farm tractors. U have no liablity ins either. U have ins on ur tractor for damage but if the other travtor doesn't. U will end up paying for it. Make sure the promoter has ins. Most town pulls don't because there is no one to sue

Re: What do you do for insurance? September 14, 2009 07:23AM
What does K&K charge for a pulling tractor and hauler per year? Just an estimate it doesn't have to be excact.

Re: What do you do for insurance? September 14, 2009 01:23PM
depends on how much you want to insure your puller and hauler for. The semi tractor is insured for its current value, but the pulling vehicle and the trailer and your extra gear is all stated value.

Re: What do you do for insurance? September 15, 2009 02:09AM
Minimum premium on a tractor is 1000/yr through K&K

Re: What do you do for insurance? March 17, 2011 01:59AM
Minimum $1,000 for how much coverage??

Re: What do you do for insurance? March 17, 2011 11:54AM
Why would you get a seperate policy , you join a club or association and you get your libility insurance; what else do you want ? They cant insure parts breakage ?

Re: What do you do for insurance? March 17, 2011 02:13PM
I want to insure my pulling tractor while its in my shop case of fire, theft etc. My farmowners policy will not insure it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009