Converting SBJD from wet clutch to Dry clutch April 11, 2023 05:07AM
What does it take to convert from a Wet clutch to a Dry pedal clutch? I've been told i will need a 20 series bell housing, but does it need to be from a console model or can it be from a early model? I'm sure it requires a custom clutch pedal but Do you use a 20 series throwout bearing & fork? any insight would be helpful!!

Thanks for the space!

Re: Converting SBJD from wet clutch to Dry clutch April 12, 2023 02:48AM
shouldnt matter with console location if you're keeping the original side console. it is like one of the easier and best swaps to do, just buy a 4020/4320 bell housing and ur gonna want the throwout and fork. is pretty much straightforward..

Re: Converting SBJD from wet clutch to Dry clutch April 14, 2023 02:09PM
We used a 4010 bellhousing

Re: Converting SBJD from wet clutch to Dry clutch April 15, 2023 01:32PM
Contact Rursch Specialties and get his cross shaft and fork for the throut bearing tube

Re: Converting SBJD from wet clutch to Dry clutch April 16, 2023 11:51AM
I don't know what class you are running in, but a Rursch wet clutch will hold 900hp.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason