2023 NTPA GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Tractor Divisions May 04, 2023 04:35AM
NTPA has released competitors for the tractor divisions

[ntpapull.com]

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

2023 GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Truck Divisions May 04, 2023 05:04AM
NTPA has released competitors for the truck divisions

[ntpapull.com]

Brent Yaron

2023 GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Modified Divisions May 04, 2023 05:04AM
NTPA has released competitors for the modified divisions

[ntpapull.com]

Brent Yaron

Re: 2023 NTPA GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Tractor Divisions May 04, 2023 08:06AM
Anyone know anything about Adam Bauer's new SuperStock???

Re: 2023 NTPA GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Tractor Divisions May 04, 2023 08:08AM
Chaos Fab is building it. Red motor in a John Deere. Hoping to have it ready for Hutch.

Brent Yaron

Re: 2023 NTPA GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Tractor Divisions May 04, 2023 01:35PM
Wow I sure love this crossdressing nonsense Eye Rolling. Should run good I suppose. Another tractor out there at the very least.

Re: 2023 NTPA GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Tractor Divisions May 04, 2023 02:49PM
Rex Kuhn back on a JD? Did he buy his old tractor back or is it a new one? Last I heard he was part owner of the Commander, speaking about the Commander, looks like Jason Hootman isn’t planning on running GN this summer with Commander. It will be neat watching Esdon run in the class with the diesel. And it looks like Chizek is only pulling 2 of the 3 light supers this summer?

Re: 2023 NTPA GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Tractor Divisions May 04, 2023 03:29PM
Rex is the sole owner of “The Commander” and Hootman kept the sheet metal. He put the John Deere sheet metal on it and is the tractor you see listed.

Brent Yaron

Re: 2023 NTPA GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Tractor Divisions May 04, 2023 04:20PM
Yay now we can cross dress Diesel Supers along with the Pros. Maybe Bud Light can sponsor it

Re: 2023 NTPA GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Tractor Divisions May 05, 2023 02:26AM
Some interesting competitors on the list.
However, why are a major sponsors trucks missing from the list ??

Re: 2023 NTPA GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Tractor Divisions May 05, 2023 03:24AM
Lot of good iron! ...sheet metal ...fiberglass. You know what I mean! Lot of good vehicles and powerhouse competitors. "Cross-dressing" is a little bit of a bummer, but I'm still just trying to recover from the fact that I learned all those trucks weren't actually production authentic Model-T's. They are all pulling vehicles. Just run what ya brung, and hope ya brung enough.

Re: 2023 NTPA GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Tractor Divisions May 05, 2023 03:35AM
Chizek only has 2 heavy supers as well and no one said anything about Ross in the Diesel supers not the open supers.

Re: 2023 NTPA GN Divisional/Free-Entry Competitors: Tractor Divisions May 05, 2023 07:22AM
Maybe Brent knows but I’m almost willing to guess that these people bought licenses before they knew PPL was still going to exist. I could be totally wrong, but that’s my guess.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009