Don Masterson has passed away. May 08, 2023 03:22AM
Rip Don Masterson

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2023 05:08AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Don Masterson has passed away. May 08, 2023 05:07AM
One of the true gentleman of the sport has passed away. Don was a legend in the sport. Along with his son Kevin the Masterson Pro Stock tractors were always the vehicles that found their way to the winner's circle. The sport of truck and tractor pulling has lost one of the great ones. We are all better off having had Don Masterson in the sport. Jake and I want to offer our sincere condolences.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2023 05:08AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Don Masterson has passed away. May 08, 2023 02:18PM
Don was a true n sincere friend. Our sincere condolences to the Masterson Family. Prayers Sent. Elvin and Sons.

Re: Don Masterson has passed away. May 08, 2023 09:59PM
don will always be in our memories and prayers

Re: Don Masterson has passed away. May 09, 2023 12:39AM
Don was a true legend, always loved watching him pull and visiting with him at Louisville. Our thoughts and prayers to the entire Masterson family.

Re: Don Masterson has passed away. May 09, 2023 03:50AM
I grew up watching the River Rat pull at anyplace big or small that had a class for it. Don was a fierce competitor and a role model for everyone that loved the sport. Even though he never knew me personally he always took the time to talk to me in the pits and acted as if I had just saw him the day before. There will never be another one like him. Thoughts and prayers to the Masterson family. Kerry Graves

Re: Don Masterson has passed away. May 09, 2023 06:06AM
Don's funeral arrangements -
Visitation for Don will be at Boultinghouse Funeral Home, located at 527 Main St, Rockport, Indiana, from 4pm to 8pm CST Friday May 12th. Additional visitation hours from 9am to 2pm CST on Saturday the 13th, with funeral services to immediately follow.

Re: Don Masterson has passed away. May 11, 2023 01:18AM
This article by my good friend (and wordsmith) Ryan Roossinck is just too good not to share.

[tractorzoom.com]

Very well done "Roos" ...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,804, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,958.

Our newest member CBeard