Hall of Fame Inductions May 12, 2023 01:16PM
I don't know how the ppl does their HOF so this may not apply to them.

Can we get the NTPA to start inducting Hall of Famers / Legends before they are no longer with us?? Tractor Pulling is different from other sports, a NFL Player can "typically" only play for so long before retiring. That's not always the case with pulling, some continue pulling to the very end. We need to start honoring them while they are here to celebrate in that honor. I know it's special for the family when a loved one is inducted, but it would be more special to have that puller with us. The honor of being in the hof would probably be more meaningful to the puller than anyone else.

We all know Ken Veney is a Legend for many reasons, what reason besides he is still pulling, is good enough to keep him out of the HOF.

How about Wayne Sullivan?

I would use Ron Barga Sr but he finally got inducted.

I'm sure a lot of people on here can think of someone that deserves to be put in the NTPA HOF.

Just my $.02 worth

Re: Hall of Fame Inductions May 12, 2023 02:22PM
I agree Lisa!!

Re: Hall of Fame Inductions May 13, 2023 11:45PM
Lisa
Send your Recommendation into Gregg so he can pass it on to be discussed. I did that with Jerry VanDorpe when he was going down hill fast and before it was too late for him to enjoy. I am thankful that he was entered before he passed

Jim

Re: Hall of Fame Inductions May 14, 2023 10:31AM
I Agee, why wait till they pass and they never know that it happened. Jim what you did for Jerry was a nice thing.

Jim if you get time email me your contact info want to talk to you. Brian hija at bmhija@yahoo.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,671, Posts: 229,766, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,941.

Our newest member Jason