Any pulls in southern PA area in the next two weeks??? September 11, 2009 08:05AM
Just wondering if anybody knows of any pulls in the southern Pennsylvania area in the next two weeks?? any help appreciated.

Re: Any pulls in southern PA area in the next two weeks??? September 11, 2009 01:37PM
There is a pull in Shamokin Pa in central Pa next weekend. And I think there is a pull in Newville Pa in the next 2 weeks also that place is in south central PA.

Re: Any pulls in southern PA area in the next two weeks??? September 11, 2009 01:47PM
Thanks for the info, Curt. I am from Southern Ontario working in Shippensburg for a while and would love to make some of the pulls down here & see your guys stuff. You might remember meeting my brother a couple of years ago at the Keystone Nationals. He had the 4010 called 'Green Reaper'. Your dealership is just down the road from here in Chambersburg, correct? Maybe I could get down there sometime for a chat!

Re: Any pulls in southern PA area in the next two weeks??? September 14, 2009 02:36AM
All yes Shippensburg line is less than 2km from the dealership. we would be glad to have you and your welcomed to come pulling with us if you like. There is also a pull in West Virginia on the sep,27 which is a Sunday pull which is less than an hour from Shippensburg. We will have a pull at our dealership on Oct 4 also. Here is my email matbro64@yahoo.com

Re: Sept. 19 The Buck Pull–Off/Lucas Oil East Coast Points Series Finals September 14, 2009 02:29PM
Yes the Buck Pull Off on Saturday September 19th. That is one you will want to attend. Curt, you're saying the Natls is on the 4th? How long is it from Bloomsburg, PA to your shop?

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Sept. 19 The Buck Pull–Off/Lucas Oil East Coast Points Series Finals September 14, 2009 10:24PM
Thanks guys, looks like The Buck is the place to be Saturday.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,774, Posts: 229,941, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009