Ohio MOD question May 18, 2023 06:13AM
Craig Sage has a modified pre-commited to PPL I'm assuming its SCS gear box Craig? is this a new ride or a former tractor?
Ryan Writsel has his two-wheeler back, who ended up with his mod?
Austin Barry, it would be cool to see him bump up and play outside of OSTPA, he has a sweet running ride!

Re: Ohio MOD question May 18, 2023 11:09AM
Craig's tractor is a new build that he has been working for several years. I think he is trying some new things with it. I can't say for sure where Ryan's tractor went but I'm pretty sure you will see it in OSTPA and maybe some RN 2...thats their story to tell. Austin's tractor is our old S'no Farmer Xtreme, he has made a lot of changes to it and yes it runs really well. I would also like to see him run more RN2 but he's really busy with his business and doesn't have the time to travel.

S'no Farmer

Re: Ohio MOD question May 18, 2023 11:35AM
Good to know. Thanks for the update Todd. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out this year.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Ohio MOD question May 18, 2023 11:58AM
Chase Smith has it. There is a picture of his kids sitting on the rim on Facebook.

Re: Ohio MOD question May 18, 2023 01:03PM
Oh that's awesome. Wonder where his mod ended up?

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2023 01:07PM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,717, Posts: 229,825, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,961.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro