Fantasy Pulling 2023 May 18, 2023 07:21AM
Alright ladies and gentlemen here it is fantasy pulling 2023 edition. The rules are as follows. Only one entry per person/email are scored if more than one entry is received the highest point total will be the official score. Points will be awarded by pick finish in the event lowest point total for the week/year wins. If you pick fails to show up at an event you will receive last place points for that event. Rain out will be scored as 0 points. End of year tie breaker will be weekly wins. Selections are based off pre commit list only there is an option for other you can write in your pick (tractor/truck name) if needed. Selections will lock at 7pm Eastern time on the day before the first event of the week. Even though driver name is listed points for selections go with the tractor/truck. This will be for fun and bragging rights only no prizes or money will be awarded to winner. I tried to cover all rules needed, but I reserve the right to adjust rules as needed. Below is the list of selections.

Week 1 June 2nd-3rd

[docs.google.com]

Week 2 June 9th-10th

[docs.google.com]

Week 3 June 16th-17th

[docs.google.com]

Week 4 June 22nd-24th

[docs.google.com]

Week 5 June 30th-July1st

[docs.google.com]

Week 6 July 13th-14th

[docs.google.com]

Week 7 July 21st-25th

[docs.google.com]

Week 8 July 26th-29th

[docs.google.com]

Week 9 August 3rd-5th

[docs.google.com]

Week 10 August 11th-14th

[docs.google.com]

Week 11 August 17th19th

[docs.google.com]

Week 12 August 25th-26th

[docs.google.com]

Week 13 September 1st-2nd

[docs.google.com]

Week 14 September 7th-9th

[docs.google.com]

Week 15 September 16th

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 May 23, 2023 02:28PM
For those of you that are on Facebook. I wanted a way to make it easier to get updates on fantasy pulling. So created a group Fantasy pulling by for the love of pulling.. I think that’s one problem I have is with Facebook is people not seeing the posts. So if you want to play fantasy pulling join the group. Only post about fantasy pulling will be allowed. Search it up and join if you’re interested.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 May 25, 2023 12:37AM
How does this work?

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 May 25, 2023 06:42AM
It's basically a weekly pick'em contest. The links posted above takes you to google form you pick who you think is going to win each class. You receive points based on your picks finishing position. It includes NTPA GN and PPL Champion tour events. Lowest points for the week and through out the year wins. I listed all 16 weeks above, but you don't have to enter all right now, I will be posting on here and Facebook the results each week. All the other rules are posted above.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 May 25, 2023 11:06AM
How many entries into the fantasy pulling do you typically have? 2022 for example? How many people played?

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 May 25, 2023 11:58AM
Last year I had about 15 that played every week. Typically I had on average 25-30 that entries a week.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2023 11:58AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 May 31, 2023 10:14AM
Don't forget selections will lock at 7pm eastern tomorrow night. Get your picks in.

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 June 03, 2023 03:29PM
Week 1 is in the books Congrats to Brandon Avers on the win. Below is week one results and entries for week 2 and week 3.

Week 1 results
[docs.google.com]

Week 2 entry
[docs.google.com]

Week 3 entry
[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 June 25, 2023 01:47AM
Week 4 is in the books. Congrats to Shane Hunt on the win. Also congrats to Roy Netting on taking over the overall lead. Below are the links for week 4 results, overall standings, and week 5 and 6 entries.

Week 4 results.

[docs.google.com]

Overall results

[docs.google.com]

Week 5 entry

[docs.google.com]

Week 6 entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 June 11, 2023 01:06AM
Week 2 is in the books. Congrats to Jerry Sebald on taking the win. Brandon Avers continues to lead overall congrats to him. Below is the results for week 2, overall standings, and Week 3 and 4 entries.

Week 2 results
[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings
[docs.google.com]

Week 3 entry
[docs.google.com]

Week 4 entry
[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 June 17, 2023 11:48PM
Week 3 is in the books. Congrats to Paul Hume on taking the win. Also congrats to Matt Barker on taking over the overall lead. Below are the links to week 3 results, overall standings, and week 4&5 entries.

Week 3 results.

[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings

[docs.google.com]

Week 4 entry

[docs.google.com]

Week 5

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 June 19, 2023 12:11AM
Don't forget with Tomah starting Thursday night that selections this week will lock on Wednesday at 7pm. Make sure to get your picks in.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2023 01:14AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 June 23, 2023 05:20AM
So some good news. I had a question posed to me about editing picks. I didn’t think it was possible. Now that I had some time to look at it and do some experimenting I have discovered that it is possible and it will work. I have turned this feature on starting in week five. On your response email there’s an to edit your response. I have confirmed that it will not allow you to edit picks after they are locked.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 June 25, 2023 01:49AM
Week 4 is in the books. Congrats to Shane Hunt on the win. Also congrats to Roy Netting on taking over the overall lead. Below are the links for week 4 results, overall standings, and week 5 and 6 entries.

Week 4 results.

[docs.google.com]

Overall results

[docs.google.com]

Week 5 entry

[docs.google.com]

Week 6 entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2023 01:50AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 June 25, 2023 04:17AM
It was just brought to my attention that I made a typo on the overall points. Standings have been updated, and Matt Barker maintained the overall lead. I apologize for the error.

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 June 26, 2023 09:18AM
My daughter and I are enjoying trying to beat each other.. she’s had some pretty good picks!

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 June 27, 2023 12:50AM
Yes she has. Glad to have you both playing. Good luck.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 July 01, 2023 07:43AM
With the rain out tonight in Osceola Iowa that puts the end to a short week 5. Congrats to Doc Riley on getting the win. Also congrats to Matt Barker on maintaining the overall lead. Next week is an off week. Week 6 will be July 13th-15th. Below are the links for week 5 results, overall standings and week 6 and week 7 entries.

Week 5 Results

[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings

[docs.google.com]

Week 6 entry

[docs.google.com]

Week 7 entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2023 02:21AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 July 02, 2023 02:35AM
Just want to give everyone a heads up on something. How I work the weeks on the schedule is Wed-Tue. So coming up at the end of the month we have week 7 that will run from Fri the 21st through Tues 25th. Week 8 will begin on Wed the 26th and run through Sat the 29th. So keep in mind that week 8 picks will lock on Tues the 25th before we know the results for week 7.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 July 15, 2023 03:33PM
Week 6 is in the book. Congrats to Shane Hunt on the win. Matt Barker holds on to the top spot overall. Below are the links for week 6 results, overall standings, and week 7 and 8 entries. Also you can access links to all results and entries through my website fortheloveofpulling.godaddysties.com

Week 6 results

[docs.google.com]

Overall standings

[docs.google.com]

Week 7 entry

[docs.google.com]

Week 8 entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 July 22, 2023 05:41PM
Just a couple updates folks we still have Freeport on Tues before we close out week 7. With Goshen starting on Wed picks for week 8 will lock on Tues night at 7pm Eastern. Also to let everyone know I am going to be going out of town for a few days and won't have computer access so it won't be until later in the week before I can get week 7 closed out and week 8 updates. Sorry for the inconvenience. Here is week 8 entry again if anyone needs it.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 July 27, 2023 11:22AM
Sorry for the delay folks, but here is the update. Congrats to Tyler Kane and Paul Hume on the tie for the win for week 7. Also congrats to Shane Hunt on taking over the top spot overall. Below is the results for week 7, overall standings, and week 9 entry. (Note: week 8 is already locked in).

Week 7 results

[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings.

[docs.google.com]

Week 9 Entry.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 July 30, 2023 11:03AM
I finally got the last result and closed out week 8. Congrats to Mark Sawyer on taking the win. Also congrats to Paul Hume on taking over the top spot overall. Below are the links for week 8 results, overall standings, and week 9 and 10 entries.

Week 8 Results.

[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings

[docs.google.com]

Week 9 entry

[docs.google.com]

Week 10 entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 August 06, 2023 12:15AM
Week 9 is in the books. Congrats to Brandon Avers on taking the win. Also congrats to Matt Barker on regaining the overall lead. Below are the links for week 9 results, overall standings, and week 10 and 11 entries

Week 9 Results

[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings

[docs.google.com]

Week 10 Entry

[docs.google.com]

Week 11 Entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 August 08, 2023 01:41PM
Thanks!

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 August 13, 2023 01:18AM
We still have Washington PA tomorrow night before I can close week 10 out. I do want to get week 11 entry out since it does lock on Wed this week.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 August 14, 2023 11:25PM
With the rain out last night in Washington PA that wraps up week 10. Congrats to Steven Kuszak on taking the win. Also congrats to Paul Hume on once again retaking the overall lead. On a side note I made in error when I built the schedule and only has one LSS class for Hillsboro. I took the lowest finish for the pick out of the two classes. Below are the links for week 10 results, overall standings, and Week 11 and Week 12 entries. Week 11 entry lock tomorrow at 7pm Eastern.

Wee 10 results

[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings

[docs.google.com]

Week 11 entry

[docs.google.com]

Week 12 entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 August 20, 2023 08:30AM
Week 11 is in the books. Congrats to Jamie Qualls on picking up his first ever win. Also yours truly takes over the overall lead. Below are the links for week 11 results, overall standings, and Week 12 and 13 entries.

Week 11 results

[docs.google.com]

Overall standings

[docs.google.com]

Week 12 entry

[docs.google.com]

Week 13 entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 August 27, 2023 12:15AM
Week 12 is in the books. Congrats to Paul Hume on taking the win. I retained the overall lead. With three weeks to go in the season the top 5 are separated by less than 50 points. Below are the links for week 12 results, overall standings, and week 13 and 14 entries.

Week 12 results

[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings

[docs.google.com]

Week 13 entry

[docs.google.com]

Week 14 entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 September 03, 2023 12:50AM
Week 13 is in the books I took the win this week and expanded my overall lead. Below is a link to my website that will have access to all results and entries. Note: week 15 will be locked until all Enderle qualifiers are known. Like I did last year I will keep entry open to noon eastern on the day of Enderle.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 September 09, 2023 03:34PM
Week 14 is in the books. Congrats to Tyler Kane on taking the win. I maintained the overall lead. As for week 15 all the Enderle qualifiers should be known now, and I will work on getting that populated as soon as possible. I will announce when it is open, Due to having to be late opening up selections I will let it run until Noon on Saturday. Below is the link to my website with all results.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 September 10, 2023 04:21AM
Week 15 is now open. If they are any further changes with anyone not able to accept the invite I will adjust accordingly.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 September 14, 2023 05:41AM
Selections have been updated with the latest round of scratches for Enderle. Don't forget if you already submitted a response you need to edit your response from the email, another entry will cause only the highest point total to be counted.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2023 06:26AM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 September 16, 2023 05:51PM
Week 15 and the 2023 season is in the books. Let me get the formalities out of the way first. I would like to thank everyone who has played. I have just as much fun putting this together as I do playing it. Secondly please give me some feed back. What do you like what would you like me do different? Now on to the the results. For week 15 congrats to Adam Deckerd on taking the win. For the overall results coming in third place Matt Barker, in second place Tyler Kane, and the champion this year is none other than yours truly. Below is the link to my website were all results can be found. I will keep this up until next year. Once again what a great year and thank everyone for joining in on the fun. I'm looking forward to the winter series. Who else is ready for that?

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2023 06:03PM by For The Love Of Pulling.

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 September 17, 2023 03:54AM
Thanks for doing this again this year. Can’t wait for the winter season to start. Danny Propst

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 September 18, 2023 12:11PM
I second what Danny said. I really enjoy following along all summer and am looking forward to the winter series as well! Thank you

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2023 12:12PM by Stretch.

Re: Fantasy Pulling 2023 October 02, 2023 02:07AM
Thank you for all your hard work Gordon! Had a fun time playing again this season!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,695, Posts: 229,800, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member CBeard