A cool moment at Southern Illinois Showdown June 03, 2023 12:23PM
Like many of you I consider myself to be pretty patriotic. In pulling a good rendition of the National Anthem is great to start an event. Full disclaimer,
I cannot carry a tune nor hold a note for anyones liking, especially my wife, and its an incredibly difficult song for anyone to sing. However, seven year-old Reagan Schluter sang it here at the Southern Illinois Showdown tonight and KNOCKED it out of the park onto I-64 with her rendition. Bravo young lady, way to go!

Great crowd of iron here by the way, my first night here at the Track at Holzhauers after quite some time. Thie facility gets better every time I see it.

Re: A cool moment at Southern Illinois Showdown June 03, 2023 02:34PM
We saw her do that at theSouthern Illinois Shootout in Duquoin a couple years ago. You’re right that young lady can sure belt the National Anthem. WhenI was her age I barley knew the words much less be able to stand in front of thousands of people and sing it. Great job.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,795, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,949.

Our newest member CBeard