Where has this fella been? June 04, 2023 09:15AM
Where has Allen been? Hes usually at every test hook he can find after spending weeks and weeks on the dyno all winter long. I had heard that grandpa jones and this other fella down in Louisiana had a new idea for a turbo but supposed to be top secret. ( oops)

Re: Where has this fella been? June 05, 2023 12:00AM
he's been busy polishing his NTPA championship trophy and check. so if you want to beet him I would suggest spending weeks and weeks on the dyno

Re: Where has this fella been? June 05, 2023 02:32PM
I can't wait to see the Tin Man's new Chaos/Schnitker/Hypermax/Salenbien all billet setup!! All the IH guys got together to make sure Allen decimates all of the Deeres!!!

Re: Where has this fella been? June 06, 2023 02:30AM
I believe the name of this class is Classic Super Stock, with the key word as CLASSIC!!
Classic should mean NONE of today's expensive & high tech power performance stuff that are adorning higher horsepower & costlier classes.
After all, what billet components and highly customized turbos, etc. did we have back there in those "classic" pulling years with our classic tractors?
And what you say about the IH brigade does actually sound quite true. That's been happening for over half a century.
But then again, you just may be stirring the pot well once again!

Re: Where has this fella been? June 06, 2023 02:29PM
theRightRearTire183
I can't wait to see the Tin Man's new Chaos/Schnitker/Hypermax/Salenbien all billet setup!! All the IH guys got together to make sure Allen decimates all of the Deeres!!!
I can promise you that the above mentioned builders and suppliers couldn't give 2 hoots less about Allen's "Classic Super Stock" with a 2.75 inch windmill unless they are getting paid well for their services. Further more you don't need all that billet setup with a 531 inch and small charger setup. Those motors should last forever with stock block hardened rods. I know of a few dts that are not that big and I promise you that5hey are making way more power than those Classic 531s. Sounds like someone is buying a bill of goods because they don't have the knowledge to get by without all the high dollar accessories. Jesse, you are most certainly a "Professional Pot Stirrer" Lol

Re: Where has this fella been? June 06, 2023 03:39AM
I heard the Tim man was in the corner of the shed covered in dust

Re: Where has this fella been? June 06, 2023 10:04PM
After reading what "Just sayin" wrote... what would a guy have in a top 5 CSS tractor these days? seems as if it's a green class?

Re: Where has this fella been? June 10, 2023 02:14PM
The tin man was shipped overseas to be fitted for the new 5 cylinder sisu motor combination. Last we heard was waitin on the BBJD prostock pistons to be cut down a bit then will be on the boat back over. Seems to me i heard of a new tire they are boltin on b4 it comes home too. Mitaswell ( might as well) . They are so wide they cant leave em on the tractor to fit in a 102" box .

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520