Ellsworth rain forcast June 10, 2023 03:02AM
How is it looking there for rain. If it's canceled what time would it be? I'm driving from 4 hrs away to attend

Re: Ellsworth rain forcast June 10, 2023 05:28AM
Rain date is tomorrow at noon. No time table on when it would be called as rain isn’t supposed to start till later today and dependent on how much rain comes if it does.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Ellsworth rain forcast June 10, 2023 05:30AM
I am traveling from just as far , my weather app says 50% chance of rain after 5:00pm of rain happens and changed anything it likely won’t be called until late in the day, I’ve learned that if you let rain deter you, you surely won’t see any pulling and sometimes you just have to take that chance just like the pullers do, with all this said they do have a rain date scheduled for tomorrow.

Re: Ellsworth rain forcast June 12, 2023 01:51AM
Use the NWS (National Weather Service) 6 day, Hour by Hour detailed forecast, for any given city / town in the US.
I plan and live by their forecast which is usually (quite) accurate compared to what actually does happens with the weather.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009