Alliance 30.5 Rocket Puller, anyone running? June 13, 2023 12:09PM
Has anyone in the states ran these? Good, bad? Advantages disadvantages?

Re: Alliance 30.5 Rocket Puller, anyone running? June 13, 2023 02:11PM
I ran them a few times on the Bank Robber 4 engine mod. Worked as well as the Firestone after we got some weight cut off of them. Lots of rubber!

Re: Alliance 30.5 Rocket Puller, anyone running? June 14, 2023 08:26AM
Not in the states, but a few guys run them in Europe.
- Alliance made several different types with different ply rating
- Tire in general works well. It's stable, no one wheeling like Pro Pullers on a high performance mod (tire got a 3rd in Unlimited European finals here)
- they have lots of rubber and are HEAVY before getting cut
- rubber is softer than Firestone or Mitas. If you have a high-wheel speed tractor, they are not for you, as you'll spend a lot of time working on them

Anything up to 5000 hp - ok

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Alliance 30.5 Rocket Puller, anyone running? June 14, 2023 10:09AM
Sascha, It's always great to see you chime in on threads. No doubt you have a ton of knowledge on the sport, and appreciate your input!

In regards to the one wheel comment, that was done on one of the earlier versions of the tire. We have done extensive research on our tires and feel like we have addressed what needed to be changed to offer a tire that will stand up to even the toughest of classes.

Thanks!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Re: Alliance 30.5 Rocket Puller, anyone running? June 15, 2023 02:42AM
Good to know!
They had some really "spectacular" runs with them here.
Might be a good idea to get the info out (supply a top team here?), that something has been changed.
I might also add, that if you have a Pro Puller staying in shape, it will probably beat an Alliance.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2023 02:44AM by Sascha.

Re: Alliance 30.5 Rocket Puller, anyone running? September 05, 2023 05:54AM
Any idea what they weigh after being cut?

Re: Alliance 30.5 Rocket Puller, anyone running? September 05, 2023 09:01AM
I wonder what NTPA would do if Alliance wanted to bring this tire back? With some of the rules proposals coming in to ban the Mitas tires in certain classes, would they be allowed to come in? Also,being Sascha reads this, I'm wondering if the European Pullers Assoc. follows NTPA rules and how they feel about not allowing a tire to be used from their major sponsor (I believe Mitas is the man sponsor of the ETPC). Will this have ramifications for European sponsorship? Also with Yokohama owning both Alliance and Mitas, would they want 2 brands in the sport??

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason