Thumbs UpThe "Puller Magazine"--- great cover photoSmiling September 12, 2009 09:22AM
I just got my lastest issue of the "Puller" and the cover photo by Dave Dann of Tim Cain's beautiful PS "Red Gambler" is great, along with the "center fold" photo by Tracy Waters of Kathy Archer on her potent Unl. Mod "Black Widow", both great photo's. In fact all the photo's in this months issue are top notch. I've noticed that the recent "Puller" covers are clean and crisp. Last month I got both the "Hook" and "Full Pull" and both also had great cover photo's, I like the way the "Hook" turns the photo 90% on the front cover, something just a little different.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2009 09:26AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Thumbs UpThe "Puller Magazine"--- great cover photoSmiling September 13, 2009 12:26PM
Grinning

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,652, Posts: 229,727, Members: 3,326.
This forum: Topics: 37,069, Posts: 225,914.

Our newest member JD_8520