Triple bypass June 18, 2023 01:35PM
Aft are seeing what they done this weekend what’s the deal they are 500hp over the other guys whip
Some alkys when they go
Out is it GN DSS all year? Will we see them battle it out with the alkys?

Re: Triple bypass June 18, 2023 02:46PM
What ?????

Re: Triple bypass June 18, 2023 10:20PM
I figure you will see the Ross family float wherever they want to go when they want to go as they didn't "commit" to any series. I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up and ran against the alcohol tractors. We all know he isn't afraid to keep them honest with themselves. The Ross family is definitely writing a page in the history book with this tractor in my own personal opinion. Hopefully they are going to help Bauers bring their new super out of the gate swinging. i would say with two heads being better than one, the alcohol guys should really watch their backs then.

Re: Triple bypass June 19, 2023 03:38AM
I can't find it now but if I remember correctly on a older post when the pre commits came out for NTPA Triple Bypass was on the diesel super stock pre commit list and not in the PPL or NTPA open super stock. I made a comment about it but no one said anything.

Re: Triple bypass June 19, 2023 03:44AM
Badger Fan. You are correct NTPA DSS only. I was a little shocked on that when it came out as well.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Triple bypass June 19, 2023 03:45AM
Collin made the comment during his interview Friday that they haven't ran points since 2019 and made it sound like that was the plan. After sweeping the weekend, I can't imagine they don't continue chasing points.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Triple bypass June 19, 2023 07:03AM
Off to western Kansas it is..... Not on the schedule anymore? Well how fortunate is that.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009