Missing Tomah Mods June 25, 2023 07:34AM
Just wondering why Corzine`s were not at the pull along with Walsh`s mods? Have not seen these 2 all year yet.

Re: Missing Tomah Mods June 26, 2023 03:50AM
The Walsh's are set up to pull with the Pro Pulling League who has not had a pull for the modified tractors yet this year. I think Henry IL in 3 weeks is the first one. (PPL schedule this year is a bit odd, though I assume its because they lost several of their June pulls (Benson and Farley).

Re: Missing Tomah Mods June 26, 2023 04:09AM
BrandonA
The Walsh's are set up to pull with the Pro Pulling League who has not had a pull for the modified tractors yet this year. I think Henry IL in 3 weeks is the first one. (PPL schedule this year is a bit odd, though I assume its because they lost several of their June pulls (Benson and Farley).

Mauston, WI is about 20 miles from Tomah. Leischner won an unlimited hook at Tomah just last year with a PPL setup.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2023 04:10AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Missing Tomah Mods June 27, 2023 06:02AM
The rules are different between the two sanctions that would mean Walsh's would have to make some changes in order to run NTPA. They didn't want to change things just for one pull. Dan was there in attendance.

Re: Missing Tomah Mods June 27, 2023 06:07AM
grubby
The rules are different between the two sanctions that would mean Walsh's would have to make some changes in order to run NTPA. They didn't want to change things just for one pull. Dan was there in attendance.

What would they need ro change? There were several PPL CT-comitted mods at Tomah.

Re: Missing Tomah Mods June 27, 2023 06:52AM
Were they turbines? Because Walsh’s have three of them. Why spend the time and money to join a sanction for one pull when all you can run is an underpowered v-8?

Re: Missing Tomah Mods June 27, 2023 07:33AM
I had heard PPL was running the same mod rules as NTPA this year.

Re: Missing Tomah Mods June 27, 2023 08:37AM
PPL Super Modified rules mirror NTPA Modified rules besides PPL will run at 7,700 pounds instead of 7,500 pounds.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Missing Tomah Mods June 27, 2023 09:32AM
The sanctions differ on the turbine side of things. That's the issue.

Re: Missing Tomah Mods June 27, 2023 10:17AM
The weight is also an issue. Walsh’s don’t have much movable and that hurts them at 7500. Dan thought dirtslinger had some more wiggle room which probably helped him last year.

Re: Missing Tomah Mods June 27, 2023 09:14AM
When was the last time Walsh's pulled in an NTPA event?

Re: Missing Tomah Mods June 26, 2023 03:54AM
Corzine sold his motors and is waiting on his new ones.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,675, Posts: 229,777, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason