Best ITPA pull to go to June 29, 2023 06:38AM
What is the best ITPA (Illinois) pull to go to for a fan? (That's left on this year's schedule)

Prefer tractor classes over trucks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2023 02:43PM by top row fan.

Re: Best ITPA pull to go to June 29, 2023 08:50AM
Arthur has a great pull mostly all diesel classes and effingham County fair has 3 nights of pulling and all are pretty good as well

Re: Best ITPA pull to go to June 29, 2023 11:01AM
The Waterloo Saturday night pull is possibly the best ITPA show right now. Depends on where you are and when you want to go. Rushville should be good tomorrow night, the Nashville fair is usually good, Hardin is a small place but good track and great folks.

Re: Best ITPA pull to go to June 29, 2023 12:23PM
i agree waterloo is a great pull as far as tracks altamont pickneyville are good tracks. sat night at waterloo will have alot of tractors and trucks

Re: Best ITPA pull to go to June 29, 2023 01:03PM
Pinckneyville Thresherman's Show is one to put on your schedule

Re: Best ITPA pull to go to June 29, 2023 01:24PM
State fair on Wed nite, or any time they have Mini Rods on the schedule!!!

Re: Best ITPA pull to go to June 29, 2023 02:58PM
In my opinion I have always said Waterloo on Saturday night is my favorite of all in Illinois And I have pulled all over the state. Good track, fun times and the best food

Re: Best ITPA pull to go to July 01, 2023 12:50PM
Is there a pull at the state fair this year? Don’t know if they got the condemned multi-purpose arena fixed or not.

Re: Best ITPA pull to go to July 01, 2023 03:47PM
Dirtfarmer
Is there a pull at the state fair this year? Don’t know if they got the condemned multi-purpose arena fixed or not.

Yes, we will be pulling at the Illinois State Fair in Springfield this year. Here is the link announcing the re-opening of the multi-purpose arena.

[www.myradiolink.com]

Re: Best ITPA pull to go to June 29, 2023 03:28PM
Waterloo on Saturday night is great. Great food.

Re: Best ITPA pull to go to July 13, 2023 11:52AM
Thanks for the suggestions, will add the Saturday night show at Waterloo to the list.

Re: Best ITPA pull to go to July 13, 2023 01:41PM
August 18 or 19. Threshermanns in pincknyville il. You wont be disappointed. 85 lps, 4.1’s and pro stock plus il hot farm to kick it off. Better yet bring a camper down there and make a weekend out of it. Great show every year. Alot to see and do before the pulls start.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,845, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,972.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro