Turbo volute? July 02, 2023 02:02PM
Trying to turn turbo by using a 45 degree wedge was wondering how important it is to keep the twin volute versus putting an open volute adapter between stock manifold an turbo turbo has a twin volute housing.

Re: Turbo volute? July 03, 2023 03:56AM
Mathi
Trying to turn turbo by using a 45 degree wedge was wondering how important it is to keep the twin volute versus putting an open volute adapter between stock manifold an turbo turbo has a twin volute housing.

Is both the manifold and turbo housing divided? Me personally, I don’t like going from an open manifold to a divided turbo housing. Divided manifold to divided turbo housing, divided manifold to open turbo housing is better. I can see the divided manifold to an open turbo housing being a little less efficient than divided/divided though.

Re: Turbo volute? July 03, 2023 04:57AM
Thx both manifold an turbo are twin volute.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,702, Posts: 229,802, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard