NTPA WEBSITE July 07, 2023 04:33AM
I must say it has to be one of the worse managed websites in the pulling world. No live results, no lineups and still no results. They had. Region 2 hook last night in Marion Ohio and it’s like it never even existed on their website other than the schedule. Weather didn’t look promising and no updates if they were having the show or not. A little more information from them and the fair board and there might be more people show up.

Re: NTPA WEBSITE July 07, 2023 05:19AM
Interesting questions.

I do see on Facebook a run made by Bare Necessities and a congrats to Dave Armstrong for the win so some pulling happened at Marion last night.

Re: NTPA WEBSITE July 07, 2023 09:30AM
Your prayers have been answered, you may now sleep tonight!!

Re: NTPA WEBSITE July 09, 2023 10:38AM
Back in the day I had to wait months for the Puller magazine to come out to find out results, these days I can usually look on my phone when I get back to my hauler to see where I placed. Yes there are times when the results don't show up for a day or so...I'll take that over waiting two months when I was a teenager! Yes I am THAT OLD!!!

S'no Farmer

Re: NTPA WEBSITE July 09, 2023 12:24PM
Since everyone on here only seems to complain about NTPA. Well how about the Outlaw website. One of their biggest events of the year was this weekend in Rock Valley and NO results have been posted from Friday or Saturday night. Shame!

Re: NTPA WEBSITE July 09, 2023 01:59PM
They are posted as the pull happens on there app.

Re: NTPA WEBSITE July 09, 2023 11:31PM
bsunk
They are posted as the pull happens on there app.

Not everyone has the desire to have yet one more app on their phone. It doesn't have to be either-or, they could have the app and still update the website.

I lnow Outlaws actively updates their facebook page. Results could be posted there also. In any event, it looks like they are updated results on the website this morning.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2023 12:40AM by The Original Michael.

Re: NTPA WEBSITE July 10, 2023 12:54AM
Almost every class at rock valley the distances were updated on the app before the announcer even has a chance to say them.

Re: NTPA WEBSITE July 10, 2023 01:06AM
Some of us old timers just have flip phones that we only use a few hours per year..We dont do the app thing-etc..We just wait for the results on the websites and sometimes its several days before the results are up which is OK..I have several friends that are tractor pull fans and believe it or not they dont even have cell phones..One doesnt even have a computer as he has a very limited income..

Re: NTPA WEBSITE July 10, 2023 07:01AM
If you don't have a radio, you have to wait for the newspaper to be printed...
Automatically feeding and app can be much easier than manually feeding a website.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: NTPA WEBSITE July 09, 2023 01:23PM
get the outlaw app, results are posted seconds after getting the distance.

Re: NTPA WEBSITE July 10, 2023 10:31AM
I loaded the Outlaws and after a little learning curve I find it the best source for information.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: NTPA WEBSITE July 11, 2023 08:26AM
Just get a phone with the ability to have the outlaw app. Best thing for the pullers and spectators. Constantly updated and awesome for the pullers as well to see class order and progress of the event. Outlaw is leaps and bounds ahead of all other organizations because of this app. Figure it out NTPA and PPL!!! P.S. I am a NTPA puller but sick of the lack of organization. Time to jump ship it seems

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,652, Posts: 229,727, Members: 3,326.
This forum: Topics: 37,069, Posts: 225,914.

Our newest member JD_8520