Which SS/PS tractors run engine from another manufacturer? July 13, 2023 04:35AM
Last I heard, Rob Russell runs a JD motor with IH sheet metal. The Ruttin Deeres run red with green sheet metal.

Any diesel moline PS runs a JD engine.

Just so interested people can keep things straight, which Pros and Supers this summer are running one brand under the hood and a different brand's sheet metal?

Re: Which SS/PS tractors run engine from another manufacturer? July 13, 2023 09:22AM
Unless it changed over the winter Xtra Butter is a Deere powered Moline.

Re: Which SS/PS tractors run engine from another manufacturer? July 13, 2023 09:48AM
Cotton Pickin Deere has a red block which I believe is a Schnikter built. Hart's Beyond Limits had a Deere block.

Re: Which SS/PS tractors run engine from another manufacturer? July 13, 2023 10:33AM
I believe the Moline diesel super from western Kansas is a red engine.

Re: Which SS/PS tractors run engine from another manufacturer? July 13, 2023 10:46AM
The blue LSS out of Kentucky. The John Deere from Indiana with a Ford, the PS from Iowa whe BBJD, the Fendt out of Wisconsin with a BBJD same with the New Holland,

Re: Which SS/PS tractors run engine from another manufacturer? July 13, 2023 11:32AM
The Original Michael
Last I heard, Rob Russell runs a JD motor with IH sheet metal. The Ruttin Deeres run red with green sheet metal.

Any diesel moline PS runs a JD engine.

Just so interested people can keep things straight, which Pros and Supers this summer are running one brand under the hood and a different brand's sheet metal?

Funny thing is , I saw .......and heard, Russell say, (in a video after a hook somewhere), that it only takes one Magnum to kill a bunch of Deere's, (or something similiar to that), guess he was wrong...lol.
Personally, i'd like to see the engine match the model, but then not all tractors are created equal..

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,657, Posts: 229,735, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,071, Posts: 225,919.

Our newest member JD_8520